Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW mid main account unranked or dia+

Discussion on EUW mid main account unranked or dia+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW mid main account unranked or dia+

only handlvld with recovery infos.

discord: Fuggel#2678

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S4 Platin, S5 Dia, S6 Dia, S7 Dia - Account - All Champs, lot of skins etc.
11/04/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my Main Account. Was Platin in Season 4, Diamond in Season 5 + 6 and currently Diamond 5. Has all champs and also some skins, very much adcs at mastery level 7, as well as 16 hextech chests in loot and other stuff.
[Selling] Dia V / Last Season Dia (Dia Border) LoL Account
06/09/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, wts my LoL Account. EUW Platin 1 Last Season Diamond, Dia Border in Loading Screen / Victorious Morgana Skin / 2014 Dia Summoner Icon 1000+ RP 1000+ IP Champions OWNED :
[Buying] 17 draft wins mid dia elo - high dia elo (in normal games)
04/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello! Looking for someone who can do 17 normal draft wins pretty fast. The acc is decaying in like 4 days and it would be nice if someone could do the 17 wins in 2-3 days. Server: EUW Looking for offers. Pm me here or add me skype: legendaryzahn
[Trading] EuW DIA V ACC against an Unranked (S3 Dia Account)
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello , as you can read in the Headline , I want to trade my Diamond V Account on EuWest to and Unranked ( S3 Diamond) Account on EuW . I would like to trade the Accounts only to Trustlers! Here is everything of my Account : http://i.epvpimg.com/GCkJh.jpghttp://i.epvpimg.co m/R336f.jpg...