Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE ACC HANDMADE 6yrs old acc.

Discussion on EUNE ACC HANDMADE 6yrs old acc. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE ACC HANDMADE 6yrs old acc.

Hi,
Im selling whole EUNE account.
Region : Eune
Level : 233
Number of Champions Owned : 125
Number of Skins Owned : 147
Current SoloQ Division: Silver/ Tier: 4
Current FlexQ Division: Unranked
Teamfight Tactics Rank: Unranked
Previous Season Borders : Gold
Honor Level : 3
Number of Rune Pages : 2+Basics
Current RP : 13
Current IP : 7260
Notes : Full of loot treasures(boxes,keys,orbs,OE, many of ward skins, and much more Icons,Emotes

Expected Price : 50 €

Discord: Bandi#0690

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] ALL EXPANSIONS, 20K VALUE, 6X LV80 CHARACTERS, 6YRS OLD
10/16/2019 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm the original owner of this account. This account includes, but is not limited to: I have the PoF key on email. Core and HoT was on an email that got deleted due to inactivity many years ago, but I bought PoF with my new email. Account worth 20 415 Gold (according to GW2Efficiency it's worth $676.35) Have HoT+PoF+LW4 I believe (Don't remember the others) Unlocked all mounts except for Skyscale Commander Tag 6093 AP
♦ ExiizZ'z Smurf-Shop ♦ ▌UNRANKED/RANKED ▌handmade ▌EUW, EUNE, NA, TR ▌♦ 300+ TBM ♦
03/16/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 844 Replies
Click here to check also our unverified Accounts with lots of IP EUW: 4 Accounts EUNE: 0 Account RU: 0 Account TR: 0 Accounts BR: 0 Account LAN: 0 Account LAS: 0 Account
[Selling] 2 steam accounts both for 30€ paypal|13yrs|6yrs|30 games|
07/28/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
selling 2 steam accounts 1 is 13 years old the other is 6 years old, paypal only, contact me through skype for more details and pictures of the ownership. obuolukas