Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW P4 HAND LEVELED

Discussion on EUW P4 HAND LEVELED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EUW P4 HAND LEVELED

Plat 4 account 26 lp (+26 per win), 66% winrate
I have the email and all the recovery info

24 champions, 4480 BE + Thresh/Rengar/Corki capsules
1229 OE + Sacred Sword Janna shard, no skins

Add on discord for more info/price
TFTBoost123#9224

Tags
league of legends, league of legends acc, league of legends acc buy, league of legends acc euw, league of legends smurf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PC EU 17 leveled characters 1400+cp/PC NA 9 leveled characters 900+cp etc !!!
05/09/2020 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 0 Replies
PC EU 17 leveled characters 1400+cp/PC NA 9 leveled characters 900+cp etc !!! Check the screens: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PsLQ2Yusk yA0_mMLeRtVc5CzO3yf3w2KhkW9sb7utjE/edit#gid=0 Price: 350€ discord: hatchi#5156
[Selling] Unranked euw account hand leveled. I leveled it for myself
05/12/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Account is unranked but has some games played. Currently b3 Champs:23 Skins:3 Price:15€
[Buying] Hand-Leveled Accounts | Hiring Hand-Levelers
11/09/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states, I'm looking for HAND-LEVELED Accounts (minimum level 30) in the NA and EUW Regions. Please contact me if you're interested! Also looking to hire people to hand-level accounts up to 30 for me. Details will be discussed on Skype or Discord. Skype: MunksAccountsLOL Discord: Munk#1859
[Selling] EUW - Platinum 3 Account - Hand played - Hand leveled
10/13/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling here my Smurf Account. Platinum 3, with a Platinum 1/D5 MMR. 22 Champions, click on the pictures below. Only trusted Members or with a Middleman ! Paypal, PSC, as you want :) ! For Pictures and more, my Skype : Zerooxh
[Trading] Hextech Annie Account Hand leveled EUW for Platin Account hand leveled
09/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I got all datas wanna trade for a Platin Account Hand leveled champions doesn't matter, Skin's doesnt matter.:pimp: I got Hextech Annie + Some Legendary skins Silver 5 Promo to Silver 4 2x scripted on it with annie before 2 Month's still not banned :-)