Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Original cs riven account

Discussion on Original cs riven account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 706
The Black Market: 653/0/0
Original cs riven account

Offers here or on discord.
Old 08/13/2020, 13:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordinator View Post
Offers here or on discord.
i got 2x acc with og cs rivens add me on discord
Old 08/21/2020, 07:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
DM if you still interested
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] You are a Riven OTP? Want to play a only Riven Smurf? With ORIGINAL CS RIVEN SKIN?!
12/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
accidentally bumped, wrong thread sorry
[Selling] You are a Riven OTP? Want to play a only Riven Smurf? With ORIGINAL CS RIVEN SKIN?!
11/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Got the following Account: E-mail: Unverified Server: NA Level: 14 Champions 6 incl. Riven Skins: 3 incl. The original Championship Riven! It has no mastery points, so you can make a riven only smurf.
[Trading] Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls Original Account and Rise of Mythos Account original
02/05/2016 - Elsword Trading - 0 Replies
Like the topic says, im trading these 2 accounts for ITEMS and GOLD in Elsword online US, i am an old player there but i cameback just now, full premium char. Diablo 3 + RoS - All characters previous season maxed and geared with ancients ready for g rifts anytime especially the Demon Hunter. Anything regarding the future of this account you can contact me anytime to talk for you if anything happens to the account, since i have the original emails. Rise of Mythos (Browser TTD ) - Ancient...
[Buying] Suche account mit Champion Riven skin / searching account with champion riven skin EU
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Suche nen account mit Championship riven skin mir egal was für elo egal ob bronze oder diamond ziehe ihn selber hoch will halt unbedingt den skin! Zahle gut ! Mfg