Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] ✨ Cosmic's Duo Elo Boosting Service | Cheap | Quick | Secure

Discussion on [NA] ✨ Cosmic's Duo Elo Boosting Service | Cheap | Quick | Secure within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Lightbulb [NA] ✨ Cosmic's Duo Elo Boosting Service | Cheap | Quick | Secure

I'm currently a Master player in the NA region and I peaked GM in season 9. I can confidently boost you to your desired rank quickly, efficiently and most importantly safely. I have boosted for multiple reputable services and now I am opening my own private service. How my service works is, I will be duo-ing with you so there is NO risk of bans, etc. because you will be playing your comfort pick/role and I will simply be there to solo carry you. This method of boosting also is the most value because you get better and improve at the game as opposed to me going on your account and playing since you don't learn anything and will most likely demote when you attempt to play by yourself. Upon discussion of desired rank and payment we will work out a time-table we are both comfortable with and complete the boost in a timely manner.

Duo Prices:

Iron 4 to Iron 3 = $9
Iron 3 to Iron 2 = $9
Iron 2 to Iron 1 = $10
Iron 1 to Bronze 4 = $12

Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = $10
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = $10
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 = $1
Bronze 1 to Silver 4 = $13

Silver 4 to Silver 3 = $16
Silver 3 to Silver 2 = $17
Silver 2 to Silver 1 = $18
Silver 1 to Gold 4 = $21

Gold 4 to Gold 3 = $25
Gold 3 to Gold 2 = $28
Gold 2 to Gold 1 = $29
Gold 1 to Platinum 4 = $35

(Currently only boosting up to Platinum 4 for efficiency as I am working alone right now)

Proof of Rank:

Past-Jobs Done:

Payment Methods Accepted:
PayPal Friends and Family
BTC/ETH (10% Discount)
Interac E-Transfer (Canada Only) (10% Discount)

Discord: Cosmic#0005

Tags
boosting, cheap, fast, na, safe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [✅Affordable Pricing!✅] 🌌 Cosmic Boosting 🌌| High Quality Elo Boosting Service | No
05/04/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
👋 Hello everbody! We are Cosmic Boosting and we are a League of Legends boosting organization made up of High Elo players whose purpose is to give you the most efficient and comfortable boost possible. 👏 We pride ourselves on extremely quick services from High Elo players to get you to your desired Elo in no time. We begin boosts within up to moments of you placing your order. 🤫 We use multiple methods that make sure your boost is as discreet is possible such as appearing offline, keeping...
🌌 Cosmic Boosting 🌌| High Quality Elo Boosting Service | [NA, LAN, EUW, EUNE]
09/17/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
PLACEMENTS ARE NOW BEING DONE AT AN EXTREMELY DISCOUNTED PRICE! Hello everbody! We are Cosmic Boosting and we are a League of Legends boosting organization made up of High Elo players whose purpose is to give you the most efficient and comfortable boost possible. We pride ourselves on extremely quick services from High Elo players to get you to your desired Elo in no time. We begin boosts within up to moments of you placing your order. We use multiple methods that make sure your boost...
🌌 Cosmic Boosting 🌌| High Quality Elo Boosting Service | [NA, LAN, OCE, EUW EUNE]
09/11/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
👋 Hello everbody! We are Cosmic Boosting and we are a League of Legends boosting organization made up of High Elo players whose purpose is to give you the most efficient and comfortable boost possible. 👏 We pride ourselves on extremely quick services from High Elo players to get you to your desired Elo in no time. We begin boosts within up to moments of you placing your order. 🤫 We use multiple methods that make sure your boost is as discreet is possible such as appearing offline, keeping...
🌌 Cosmic Boosting 🌌| High Quality Elo Boosting Service | [NA, LAN, EUW, EUNE]
08/26/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
QUICK ELO SERVICE 0-1400 ELO EUW |CHEAP&QUICK|
01/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I offer you an exclusive elo Boosting service on EUW in lower elos. Why exclusive? Ill give u a bunch of support added to your purchased elo if u want to. By myself i am a Diamond player S2 on EuW PRICES 0-800 Elo 5€/100 Elo 800-1200 10€/100 Elo 1200-1400 15€/100 Elo