Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HIRING BOOSTERS - HIGH CUT - EXILED BOOSTING

Discussion on HIRING BOOSTERS - HIGH CUT - EXILED BOOSTING within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HIRING BOOSTERS - HIGH CUT - EXILED BOOSTING

If you are interested in becoming a part of our TEAM, please fill out the form below.
Note that you will have to provide a proof of your current SoloQ rank. You will also have to play a couple of tryout games to show what you are capable of.

Whats your Main Elo currently?
Whats your Main Lane or Lanes?
Which Champs do main?
Do you have experience as booster?
Where are you from?
Which Paymentmethods do you using to cashout(pref paypal)?
Are you able to Stream for customer?
Which Price are you boosting for?
Are you able to use a VPN (IMPORTANT)?
Till what Elo you boosting SoloQ?
Till what Elo you boosting DuoQ?
What Server you are able to Boost?
DISCORD :andrea#5821

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ephoto360.com_15ed7daee801a9 (1).jpg (89.7 KB, 24515 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO BOOST by REAL BOOSTER : cut the reseller's cut !
11/06/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone ! You may not know me, but i've been active in the shadows of the forum for a bit of time now. You can call me Dopamine. CONTACT ME FOR PLACEMENTS ! 8/10 MINIMUM GUARANTEED DURING PRESEASON PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT ! Who am I ?
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
Exiled Boosting is hiring boosters
02/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
RULES All the jobs have time (max 1 days by division or 2 in High ELO). If you don't play one day should say me. If you cant do the job in the time don't take it because the price go down fast. You will only receive boost jobs where you can hold 75% win ratio At least Diamond III (With proof) No flame , talk etc. We are hiring for EU west/east/RU/TR ADD us in skype : tomciopuzio
Exiled Boosting IS HIRING!
12/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi we are hiring new boosters to our boosting service :) You can find thread here : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3883346-exiled-boosting-cheap-trusted-proffe sional.html Also our website : Home If you want to join us just msg skype : tomciopuzio Ur rank must be at least diamond I ,dont flame , dont troll etc.
Exiled boosting is HIRING BOOSTERS
11/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
We are looking for boosters who can join us : Exiled Boosting , http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3883346-exiled-boosting-cheap-trusted-proffe sional.html Booster must: -Do min. 1 division per day -Dont flame -Dont talk with friends of customer -Ask if want to change runes/masteries -Be minimum Diamond 3 If you are interested in just PM skype :)