Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW account high gold/plat 50 euros btc most champs possible

Discussion on EUW account high gold/plat 50 euros btc most champs possible within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW account high gold/plat 50 euros btc most champs possible

I want it to be my main, so im looking for an euw acc rank high gold/plat with most top champs possible and i can pay up to 50 euros in btc.

Prefer trusted sellers, add me on discord: Tumilet#7648

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Lol euw acc most champs possible if possible platinum, but is ok if it is gold
05/12/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have 60 euros in btc and im looking for an euw acc with most top lane champs as possible (if it has skins, better) and platinum or at least high gold, add me on discord: Tumilet#7648 Only trusted sellers
[Buying] Euw Lol account with most champs possible , 10 euros paypal
06/14/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im looking of an euw acc with most champs possible and non booted i have a budget of 10 euros, add me on skype: tumilet10
[Buying] EUW ACC Most champs possible 50 euros
05/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I´m looking for an EUW ACC with most Top Lane champs possible or lol champs, my budget is 50 euros PSC or 43 paypal. Skype: tumilet10
[Trading] EUW -Platin 2(diamond3) most champs/runes[chat restrict] - any w/ most champs/runes
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi There, offer: have a platin2 account with mostchamps(18missing), only skin warring kingdom j4, stinger akali, victorious elise, victorious morgana(maybe 1 or 2 more), most runes, 12pages, tons of summoner avatar(53), but chat restriction. Have been Diamond 3 last season...2500hours of work in 4 years. But its chat restricted ~650games. want: trading against any account with most champs/runes, more skins the better, no chat restriction. lvl30. EUW
-EUW- Plat 5 account (S3 plat, s4 plat) 4 rune pages, most champions
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my plat 5 EUW account. Taking offers, payment via paypal/paysafecard Can post the exact champion and skin list for those interested in buying. bump