Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW -UNIQUE- 0 MASTERY SCORE 30LVL innactiv.6+y | 82 Champs 6 Skins |All S UNRANKED

Discussion on EUW -UNIQUE- 0 MASTERY SCORE 30LVL innactiv.6+y | 82 Champs 6 Skins |All S UNRANKED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 51
The Black Market: 177/1/1
Exclamation EUW -UNIQUE- 0 MASTERY SCORE 30LVL innactiv.6+y | 82 Champs 6 Skins |All S UNRANKED

ACC IS LEVEL 30 !!!

Account is created in S1 and is UNRANKED (NEVER BEEN RANKED)

This is an very Unique account in a way that it has been innactive for 6+ years, and has 0 Champion Masyery Score (MAIN PAGE IS TOTALY EMPTY!!!pictures below★). So this account is *PERFECT* for onetrick or someone that wants to build his brand new mastery score and RANK!!!
**Also has a nice Summ. Name**

Acc owns:

- 82 Champs
- 6 Skins (INCLUDING JUDGMENT KAYLE)
- 28K Blue Essence
- 4 Runepages, 37 Icons (including RARE Dominion Mythic Icon)

|-------------------->PRICE: 50 Euros<--------------------|

ACCOUNT MAIN PAGE:
CHAMPIONS:
SKINS:

★★★Of course, upon buying account you get full access to the account as well as the Email account acc is linked to★★★

For any additional information, as well as any questions DISCORD: BurningFlames#5724

Tags
0 mastery score, champions, fresh, innactive, unranked smurf