Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Bronze MMR account

Discussion on Looking for Bronze MMR account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Bronze MMR account

Hi,

im looking for an unranked account that was silver or bronze in past seasons!

Add me on discord to discuss! Will pay up to 30/40 euros if account is good.

jihnzao#1069

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for bronze/iron mmr account
08/06/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for bronze/iron mmr account Any region Recovery info unranked in season 9
[Trading] Plat IV Account good MMR + Gold II Account very good MMR against CSGO Items!
01/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Plat Account has 36 Skins, 11 Rune Pages, 86 Champs, Plat Border Gold 2 Account with Grey Warwick and Medieval Twitch, 59 Champs 3 Runepages and insanely good MMR! Offer me via PN. Only for Knifes / High Tier Weapons!
[Trading] Plat IV Account good MMR + Gold II Account very good MMR against CSGO Items!
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat Account has 36 Skins, 11 Rune Pages, 86 Champs, Plat Border Gold 2 Account with Grey Warwick and Medieval Twitch, 59 Champs 3 Runepages and insanely good MMR! Offer me via PN. Only for Knifes / High Tier Weapons!
Need a deboost from Bronze 1 to bronze V (bad mmr)
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I'd need a deboost from bronze 1 to bronze v (would be the best if a bronze V guy would do that). The Account loose more LP then it wins, so it shouldn't be that hard.
[Buying] Looking for a bronze V account. the less mmr the better
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for a bronze V account with low mmr on EUW/EUNE. around 20 champs, not interested in skins at least basic ad/ap rune pages Skype: wildsupernova