Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verified boosting

Discussion on Verified boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Verified boosting

Hey!

My name is scuffed and I have been boosting for the past 3 years. Since i don't have any reputation on this platform yet, I would like to start with some vouch games.

You can contact me with discord/skype.

Discord: Scuffed#3178
Old 03/02/2020, 19:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22

he played one game with me he raped the enemy mid rly hard…

carried bot lane and top

he can carry for 100%

see you
Old 03/03/2020, 21:38   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
He totally destroyed the lane, then teleported bot a couple times and also won bot.
Then our lucian tried to int and stole his lane. He managed to carry anyway with no problems.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (475.8 KB, 46 views)
Old 03/29/2020, 18:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 85
Added

Played 2 games with him, he rages and flames everyone, you included. Spam pings, wishes death, beware.

Wants to ff 2 min in the game.
Thanks
2 Users