Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE == Plat 1 with 73% winrate -- 120 champs & 115 skins -- Season 2 skins/icons

Discussion on EUNE == Plat 1 with 73% winrate -- 120 champs & 115 skins -- Season 2 skins/icons within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE == Plat 1 with 73% winrate -- 121 champs & 117 skins -- Season 2 skins/icons

Hey,

I am selling my EUNE account with 65% winrate.

The account is from Season 2 and it has skins/icons like Victorious Janna, the gold ranked icon, 121 champions & 117 skins, 4.000 Blue Essence.
It has multiple good and rare skins like Red Baron Corki, Firefighter Tristana etc. Check the link with pictures below.
CLASH WINNER in March 2020.

== pictures with everything i own (outdated, i bought Qiyana and a few more skins)

Price -- 100 euros Paypal Friends & Family

Discord: RD#9820
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE == Plat 1 with 73% winrate -- 120 champs & 115 skins -- Season 2 skins/icons
02/27/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am selling my EUNE account with 73% winrate(80 wins & 30 losses). The account is from Season 2 and it has skins/icons like Victorious Janna, the gold ranked icon, 120 champions & 115 skins, 4.000 Blue Essence. It has multiple good and rare skins like Red Baron Corki, Firefighter Tristana etc. Check the link with pictures below. https://imgur.com/a/bY1kgl6 == pictures with everything i own
[Selling] [NA] SEASON 8 PLAT 5 PLATINUM V HIGH WINRATE | 32 CHAMPS| 7 SKINS
11/27/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PRICE : $50 DISCORD: Bimbo#4029 Or message on this thread. Information about the account THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE SEASON 8 PLATINUM REWARDS! PLAT BOARDER , ICON , AND VICTORIOUS SKIN.​ Level:37 Available BE/IP: 1198 Current rank: Platinum V (ExtremelyGood Winrate) LowDiamond MMR SKIPPED DIVISIONS SKIPPED P5 PROMOS
[Selling] Unranked/Gold/Plat Acc Sale~80% Winrate|Season 2 CS Riven|99 Champs|30+Skins
10/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys~ Selling many accounts this time! SELLING ACCOUNTS SUPER CHEAP! I ALSO OFFER BOOSTING, ASK ME! MESSAGE HERE OR ON SKYPE: ryla.polio THANKS!
[Selling] Season 3-D1 | Season 4-MASTER | Season 5 Plat |unranked this season
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling account with 15 rune pages,110 champions and 26 skins(included rare skins) Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master Season 5-Account dropped from D2 to platinum due to no activity(palinum border) Skins: xMagu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Price: €50+
[Selling] Diamond V account (All champs / 115+ skins + 9 Rune pages + Rare icons/skins)
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have decided to sell off my main due to having no need for it anymore and needing abit of cash at the moment, its a rare account and i am looking for serious offers. Champions http://i44.tinypic.com/300xx85.jpg League Runes http://i41.tinypic.com/2qjdt6w.png