Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW & EUNE & RU & TR accounts(high winrates, smurfs etc.)

Discussion on EUW & EUNE & RU & TR accounts(high winrates, smurfs etc.) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Deleted
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] GOLD AND PLAT CHEAP ACCOUNTS l HIGH WINRATES
07/17/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
/closed
[Selling] Account Store | High Winrates | Unverified Smurfs EUW ONLY
08/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! Got some Unverified smurf Accounts to sell! Acc 1: Gold 3 80% Winrate 8-2 W/L Champs: Alistar - Amumu - Annie - Ashe - Garen - Janna - Kayle - Master Yi - Nami - Nunu - Poppy - Ryze - Singed - Sivir - Soraka - Warwick
[Selling] Platinum Smurfs - High Winrates - EUW/EUNE
08/23/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey there! with this thread I want to sell some of my smurfs on the EU-West and EU-NE server since I have started boosting I dont actually got the time to play on these accounts. Platinum Smurfs > Platinum 3 - 21 Champs - 80% Winrate - Diamond MMR - EUW http://i.epvpimg.com/q1Cgbab.png
[Selling] ★Rusty Blitzcrank's Account Shop★Cheap RP Shop ★Eune,Euw,Na Smurfs★5600 RP Smurfs★
05/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Welcome at Rusty Blitzcrank's Account Shop 1.) Accounts with 5600 RP:Eune,Na,Oce,Lan -Level 30 -Champions:20-60 -Skins: 2-30 -Runes Pages: 2-6 -RP:Every Account Includes over 5600 RP! -IP:1K-30K -Pic: Screenshot by Lightshot
[Selling] EU & TR SMURFS - CHALLENGER + HIGH WINRATES
05/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Something big is coming for me and I will not have time to play on my smurf accounts anymore so I'm selling all of them for dirt cheap. Buyers email will be changed to verified. Looking to sell these today so don't be afraid to offer. These accounts aren't leveled by bots and they have no borders. Contact Skype: tempnamekiller Payments accepted: paypal paysafe