Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] Level 38 Unranked (S5 gold) - 39 champions, 3 skins CHEAP

Discussion on [EUNE] Level 38 Unranked (S5 gold) - 39 champions, 3 skins CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE] Level 38 Unranked (S5 gold) - 39 champions, 3 skins CHEAP

Hello, I am looking to sell my LoL EUNE account (OO) with 39 champions, 3 skins (ST Rakan, Headhunter Yi, Warmonger Sion). The account was ranked gold in S5 and was also in plat for some time, however since S5 only normal games were played rarely.

The price is negotiable, send me your offers.

Contact me for further discussion:
Cmrak#5595

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE | 30 Level | Unranked | 68 Champions | 11 Skins | 3537 IP | 1010 RP
09/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Information about the account: Current Account Level: 30 Available Riot Points: 1010 Available Influence Points: 3537 Current Rank: Unranked Email status: Unverified Number of purchased champions: 68 Number of purchased skins: 11 Champion List:
[Selling] [EUNE] Unranked level 30, 18000IP, 0 Champions, 0 Skins.
07/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Fresh level 30, unranked, 18000 IP, 0 Champions, 0 Skins. Good smurf account to jump right into ranked with. Price - $15 http://i.imgur.com/KIUQkmi.jpg Skype : EloMountain
[Selling] EUNE | 30 Level | Unranked | 124 Champions | 140 Skins | 9638 IP | 849 RP
07/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to buddyelo shop (for more informations about our accounts please add our skype : buddyelo) Information about the account: Current Account Level: 30 Available Riot Points: 849 Available Influence Points: 9638 Current Rank: Unranked Season 5 Rank : Platinium Number of purchased champions: 124 15 Page of Runes
[Selling] Unranked LoL Account : 17 Skins , 70 Champions , Unranked. Cheap - Check
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I'm Looking To Sell EUNE My League Of Legends Account. I've been playing on this Account for 3 years , and now i'm a bit bored and I want to get some profit by selling it. Currently account is Unranked (I've Played 6 games to be exact). I've bought 70 Champins And 17 Skins. 3 Full rune pages. Also account have 1 Razer Quinns (MS As i remember). All previous seasons (Starts from season 3) account was Gold. Have gold border and Victorious skins.
[Selling] cheapest| EUNE | UNVERIFIED E-MAIL | UNRANKED LVL 30 | 64 CHAMPIONS & 14 SKINS | EUNE
03/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there ! WeAreCheapest right at you ! Here to sell my smurf as I no longer need it and i need some money too.. (its unverified email so 100% your accoutn after purchase) Champions: Akali Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Caitlyn