Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Humanoid External Orbwalker 100% Undetected

Discussion on Humanoid External Orbwalker 100% Undetected within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Humanoid External Orbwalker 100% Undetected

Selling to max of 5:
My Boutique fully external streamable human Orbwalker 100% UD, state-of-art smooth human-like mouse movement algorithm that's been carefully crafted to easily control

It provides two main modes:
  1. Explicit: Hijacks your actual mouse when there is a need to attack while letting you smoothly control your move path.
    It has a built-in target selector that first focuses champs with lower health, then ones closest to the mouse, and finally minions in case of mixed mode.
  2. Implicit: Utilizes the "Player Move Attack Click" binding and doesn't move the mouse at all, very affective more towards the mid-end game.
Per champ spells are not supported.

The price is not low for obvious reasons, if you are interested, send a DM.

Tags
orbwalker

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Humanoid-Cabal Bot
10/09/2015 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 158 Replies
ok, as i was getting alot questions,complains about old bot.i created newone with much more experience haha :D so this bot is alot better than old one.with time it will have auto buffing/aura options etc...its pixel bot,yes,but,its not bad;) *Ingame settings http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8425/cabalver6 96101103234300.jpg
[EMU]Mage, Stuck every Humanoid
10/25/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Hey, there. I found an interresting Bug on my actual Freeshard (uwcrew.eu). Requirement: mage that has skilled Sheep, Pig and Turtle. sometimes you'll need alot of Time cause it often doesn't work in first try. I suggest to use a speedhack, 'cause it'll be much easier if you can stay on distance. Also it's useful -but not required- to be skilled on Arcane, up to "presence of mind" or in german "Geistesgegenwart"
Get a humanoid pet as a hunter
09/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Go to Menethil Harbor and find the area with the two ghostly ships (left side after merlocs) Use the ability that lets you control your pet and run around. Go attack one of the ghost marines or seamen get cursed with that curse that makes you look ghostly and like a partial skeleton. Now your pet looks humanoid and ghostly!
Show sex of ur Hunters pet / have humanoid pet
09/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
My son and I found this out and were happily surprised. Here's what you do... (I am describing what my son did, I never been a hunter yet) Go to Menethil Harbor and find the area with the two ghostly ships (left side after merlocs) Use the ability that lets you control your pet and run around. Go attack one of the ghost marines or seamen get cursed with that curse that makes you look ghostly and like a partial skeleton.
Boonkins -> Humanoid
08/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
als hexenmeister kann druiden in boonkin-form mit der sukku verführen, da sie noch als humanoiden gelten und nicht als wildtier was sie eigentlich sein müssten