Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ultra re accounts, Pax Jax/ Young Ryze in Na/Euw/eune]

Discussion on [Ultra re accounts, Pax Jax/ Young Ryze in Na/Euw/eune] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ultra re accounts, Pax Jax/ Young Ryze in Na/Euw/eune]

Hello.

I've some accounts to sell with email access.

- Euw Level 29, 38 champs 35 skins with Silver Kayle/ Young Ryze

- Euw : All champs, 229 skins Pax Jax/ Championship Riven 2012.

- Eune : 104 champs/ 121 skins (Pax Jax, Pax Sivir).

- NA : Level 10 : Young Ryze.

More to come in the next days, hit me up if you are interested in any ultra rare skins, i will find it with email access and decent inactivity.

discord : Lastre#2649

b

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA unranked pax twisted fate pax sivir pax jax black ali young ryze+
06/26/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
verified to my email adress unranked division got lot of rp to change region/summ name and buy skins Rare unobtainable skins: Pax twisted fate pax jax black alistar king rammus pax sivir rusty blitz riot squad singed
[Selling] NA unranked Black alistar, Pax twisted fate Pax jax, Pax sivir, young ryze+
12/16/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling unranked Account on NA created in beta unranked division Black alistar, All Pax skins, urf ww, young ryze and more unobtainable Rare skins Email adress is transferable
[Selling] NA account All rare Skins Pax tf,Pax jax Pax sivir Black ali, Young ryze+
08/11/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling one of Rarest Account on North America with 12 unobtainable Rare Skins owned 7K riot points lot of Skins in inventory PAX Twisted Fate Silver Kayle Black Alistar