Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

24h one time offer - High end EUW Acc

Discussion on 24h one time offer - High end EUW Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
24h one time offer - High end EUW Acc

I offer u here and now a one time thing.
Check everything exactly so that you understand how valuable the account is and what you get for your money

This offer will stay for 24h ( unless someone bought it earlier ! )

- Special Summonername from a Team ( like Cloud9 - Team Solo Mid - Fnatic - KT Rolster - RNG ) Only the Teamname nothing else nothing like Fnatic MakNooN - Team Liquid MakNooN - KT Rolster MakNooN. I hope u understand what i try to explain. The name is like this : Fnatic / Cloud9 / Team Liquid / Immortals / CLG or what ever

- I am the first owner !
- Over 400 Skins
- High quality Loot items ( free Items if u earn the orange essence )

- Missing 7 Champs: Aphelios-Qiyana-Yuumi-Sylas-Neeko-Pyke-Kaisa

- 9 Wardskins
- 114 Icons
- 9 Runenpages

Check out every screenshot pls ! There is every info u need

I think is said enough let the pics speak

The account will come with all recovery infos and original email . So u are in full controll of everything .

With full recovery infos means: Regestraation country, the first champs and skins i bought and so on. Everything u need to recover the acc if someone will somehow steal/hack the acc from u

Payment: 100€ PSC

U are not from germany and cant get a german PSC ?
Ask him for exchange

or ask here

Many trusted people exchange PAYPAL to PSC ( german offline psc )

If u have any question don't hesitate to contact / ask me
Old 01/16/2020, 21:37   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey where can i contact you
Old 01/17/2020, 07:16   #3

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltamahmoud View Post
hey where can i contact you
Here over PN or Discord : MakNooN#5519

I know already that people try to fake me .

Pls PN me if someone is adding u in discord and is telling u he is me.

So i can confirm that is me or a fake . Take always the save way !

Thank you
Closed Thread