Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Accoun 26 skins trading

Discussion on LoL Accoun 26 skins trading within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Accoun 26 skins trading

I have an account with 26 skins, was ranked gold last season. These include SGU, Project Zed, Bloodmoon Yasuo Cosmic Yi etc.. 59 champs, hasnt been used since Jan.

I am willing to give this account for the WoW expasion BFA. I used a website estimate for my LoL account, it put it somewhere around 68$, BFA is 49.99. If youre interested contact me and we can find a way to trade. This account is mine, so there will be no random logins, I quit playing league a long time ago and thought I might make use of an old account. Its been played on since 2014 and has been gold for most of it, at one point G1 with plat promos.
Contact if interested.

This account is level 67, has not been played on since Feb. and has 12K BE.
The payment can be made through Blizzard Gift Cards.

Tags
account, league of legends, trade, wow