Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

boost unranked to GM + COACHING

Discussion on boost unranked to GM + COACHING within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 46
boost unranked to GM + COACHING

hello,
Im planning to come back to league after 2 years without playing. and im playing to come back and SMASH hard for season 10.

what i am looking for:

a boost from unranked to GM, preferred in duo untill i can't handle the level.

LONG TERM COACHING. i want to get better at this game . why the boost then?
well its all mental. knowing i have an account super high ranked will make me tilt way less, and i will just focus in improving myself in flex mode.

im only interested in really high level players, that have proof in elite (coaching site /service) that knows what they're doing, that are able to SPEAK English/french/spanish fluently ( ofc if you're coaching me, it needs to be in voice chat).
so basicly i will be your sugar daddy . i'm paying for it, and i demand quality.
this is a BIG bundle, so please set your prices accordingly.

drop me your discord and i'll add you back.

best regards,
Nalbina
Old 09/18/2019, 11:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
The Black Market: 234/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalbina View Post
hello,
Im planning to come back to league after 2 years without playing. and im playing to come back and SMASH hard for season 10.

what i am looking for:

well its all mental. knowing i have an account super high ranked will make me tilt way less, and i will just focus in improving myself in flex mode.

im only interested in really high level players, that have proof in elite (coaching site /service) that knows what they're doing, that are able to SPEAK English/french/spanish fluently ( ofc if you're coaching me, it needs to be in voice chat).
so basicly i will be your sugar daddy . i'm paying for it, and i demand quality.

best regards,
Nalbina
Hello
Feel free to add me.
I ll show you some previous jobs,proof,etc...
We can discuss about price

Discord : BirkiGOD#6178

Old 09/18/2019, 12:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 832
Hey there.

We are one of the very few services that are able to actually boost to Grandmaster & Challenger, our team consists of a few amateur league professional players/ex professionals who work for us fulltime at this point.

I'm certain we can get you back in shape, help you adapt to the meta and climb without any issues

Make sure to check out our , where we have grandmaster/master results frequently and don't hesitate to contact us so we can discuss this further!

Old 09/18/2019, 14:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Quote:
hello,

what i am looking for:

best regards,
Nalbina
Hello,

We can help you! Add our discord
Old 09/18/2019, 14:16   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on discord and we can talk about it : Ayumel#8675
Old 09/18/2019, 14:39   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 302/1/2
Quote:
hello,

what i am looking for:

best regards,
Nalbina
Elo coaching website/service here, we completed many boosts to 1000 LP EUW and more

Just add me and let me show everything to you!
Old 09/20/2019, 20:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Law#7202
Old 09/20/2019, 21:21   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 178/0/0
you can add me
Old 10/12/2019, 19:12   #9

elite*gold: 46
hi,
i actually have a coach but his shchedule is difficult, so im loking for a 2nd one. challenger+, that has time, that has the patience to teach and to explain.
best regards