Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone that can program a boosting site

Discussion on Looking for someone that can program a boosting site within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone that can program a boosting site

Hello! I am a challenger booster looking into starting my own site with 2 or 3 challenger players I am friends with.

I am willing to pay depending on what you've made in the past. Would need a dashboard for the booster to chat with the customer, and everything else needed for a boosting website. Please let me know prices and things. My discord is TTL#4557
Old 08/22/2019, 16:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
There is one guy that made good websites if I am correct -swiftboost
Otherwise, you can use freelance for more secure

Tags
boosting, boosting website, league of legends, website

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for someone who can build a eloboost site
10/04/2017 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
Im looking to build a eloboost website for lol ,with fully function a eloboost website have ,like ggboost. Expecting someone who has experienced on this stuff,you have to show me the similar site you have built. skype:angybaby123
Looking for someone who can build a eloboost site
10/02/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
with fully function a eloboost site have like ggboost skype:angybaby123
[Selling] Jackpot Site | Site + Bot + SQL File + Setup Guide of Site + BOT Setup
08/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, who is willing to buy invite you to steam a private message : Steam Community :: NINJAGO. Drejku? Witam, kto jest chetny do kupienia zapraszam na steam wiadomosc prywatna: Steam Community :: NINJAGO. Drejku?
looking for someone who can create site dekaron
09/23/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
looking for someone who can create site dekaron for mine server Add me skype: firebloom5
Hello, can someone post me a link for a program, where i can make CSV Files to DBC Fi
03/11/2010 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hello, can someone post me a link for a program, where i can make CSV Files to DBC Files ? because DBCUtil dont work, the output file is always only 1kb and when i start my server it will be crash. sry my english is bad :D Hallo, ich suche ein Programm womit ich CSV Files in DBC Files umwandeln kann, da DBCUtil bei mir irgendwie nur 1kb files raushaut, die ned gehn, wenn ich den Server lade... ja Danke für Hilfe. Mfg, IntensoFlash