Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get better at League of Legends! (5,00€)

Discussion on Get better at League of Legends! (5,00€) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get better at League of Legends! (5,00€)

This thread has been made for you if
  • you always wanted to become a good player,
  • you always wondered what it is like to get coached,
  • you always wondered why are you not able to win your games on your own.
The concept is simple. Your goal is to achieve the highest possible tier in the game, but (understandably) you are not able to win on your own.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Paying someone to play on your account (also known as boosting service). But there are several issues with that. The main issue with that should be pretty obvious.
It is just a temporary solution, for a permanent problem.

Come on. You do not want to pay a stranger every single year to get the same results, do you?

At the very beginning we introduce ourselves to each other. Surprising, right?
After that, you tell me a little bit about yourself. About your current gaming status, about your gaming history and about your goals.

This is where it all begins.

You get a personalized account from me, that you can use during our partnership. You are completely free to make any purchases on the account - I provide you everything that could be needed.

After finishing a few games on your new account, we take a look at those games. We choose one of those game.
The work begins as soon as we find a game that we should work with.

We re-watch the game & analyse it together.
  • I will point out every single thing you have done correct.
  • I will point out every single thing you have done wrong.
  • I will find the main things that you have to work on.
  • I will help you to work on those things.
  • I will break down the game to three main parts.
  • I will explain what led you to win or lose each part of the game.
Now that I know you better, and I know everything about your gameplay, the improvement process starts.

We will set up personalized goals for you, and we will be working on reaching them by analysing your games, by playing together, and by working on your improvement.

The price might change in the future. The service is underpriced because I want to build higher level of trustworthiness and reputation at the beginning.
  • Standard coaching session (1 hour) - 5,00€
(The price of the Standard coaching session (1 hour) is charged every 60 minutes during the coaching session.)

• 5 years of experience in League of Legends
  • 3 years of experience in
  • 1 year membership on elitepvpers
  • Over 75 positive ratings

Feel free to contact me if you are interested, or if you have any questions.
  • Discord: Handsome Matthew#8565
Old 07/24/2019, 17:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 270
I have played a lot with this fellow gentleman as partners and can guarantee he possesses a lot of knowledge and wisdom about the game and he is also very communicative and kind. I would suggest you to consider his offer for coaching
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2019, 17:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been doing a lot of business with Handsome Matthew. Really cool dude and I know for sure you will be satisfied doing business with him!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2019, 18:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool guy and very friendly. Done some games with him and he was very helpful and attentive while coaching. Really recommend this guy if you wanna invest some money into being a better player!
Thanks
1 User