Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for NA Boosters to hire

Discussion on Looking for NA Boosters to hire within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Looking for NA Boosters to hire

Hey,
We are currently looking for NA but also EUW players who would like to boost for cash.

The only requirements Are: Be at least Diamond 1
(Obviously) Be an NA or EU Based.
Have at least D2 Account.

For the people thinks this might me some kind of scam, just come to our Discord and talk with me, I'll provide a Website, contacts to me and i'll show you this is a serious business.

Rest of the info is in the spoiler.

You can Joing our Discord:
Or add me on Discord, nick: File#9788

Old 07/21/2019, 19:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 22,454
Arrow League of Legends -> League of Legends…

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Looking to hire EUW Eune Boosters
06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking to hire skillfull players to join my boosting group.you will get orders non stop++good profit. so please only players who knows what they are doing to contact me! skype pokemon.epvp
Looking to hire boosters!
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am currently looking for boosters on NA and OCE. My service sometimes requires duo que boosting or boosting with the customer in a skype call, so you must have some people skills. However, I manage everything, and I bring in the customers from multiple locations. Requirements: At least Diamond III Available for 4+ hours every weekday and some availability on weekends Personable (You and I will be best friends) Able to boost up to diamond. I do not require you to boost any higher...
Looking to Hire Oceanic Boosters Now!!!
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
We are currently hiring Oceanic boosters for our boosting company! If you would like to apply, or simply have some questions, please message us via Skype at "leagueofboost".
[Buying] Looking to hire OCE boosters.
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for OCE boosters to hire! Got lots of jobs for you guys! skype: ezekielkang must be plat III or higher. Thank you! heres my website:Leagueboosters | Home
LOOKING TO HIRE 1-2 NA BOOSTERS
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
this is my thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2575826-proboost-challenger-booster-coach-lf w.html PM me a brief summary of yourself with ign+skype