Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating websites for Elo Boosters! + Cheap Elo Boost!

Discussion on Creating websites for Elo Boosters! + Cheap Elo Boost! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Creating websites for Elo Boosters! + Cheap Elo Boost!

Hello everyone I am a new booster as well and I do create websites for elo boost, orders, webmall.. etc
I am trying to get all the vouches I can get as well so I can start up my career and be something a day! I was master tier back in time then i quit because I was really addicted to it now I'm back and I am placed on diamond 4 I am also a good booster as well I may be the cheapest booster right now!

Check down the image for prices and add me on discord MrAtero#4439 if you need a website.. or discuss about something!

Old 05/20/2019, 23:34   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

great booster would recommend +++
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2019, 01:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't buy anything from this kid , he is not even a booster and definetely not a website creator, he is just trying to take somehow some money and after that he is saying that he invested time and he demands money for that. You will lose your money and time aswell. I HIGHLY DON'T RECOMMEND THIS GUY
Old 05/21/2019, 10:10   #4

RaiseTier we made a deal and i made the website for you. it's ready as well u only have to pay for ur domain name that's all! I reported you btw I hope you recieve that warn or ban
Old 05/21/2019, 19:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 178/0/0
I had some account issue and he wanted to help me - friendly person!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2019, 00:18   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When we made the deal you didn't tell me anything about 20$ extra payment to weebly and i see that you too stubborn to understand that i already got a domain for my website , but you can't give me the website because you have made it with a free tool as knows as weebly and they are obligating the person to pay monthly around 20$ dolars. In other words you just wanted to take your money as fast as possible without saying about those things. You refuse to give me at least 50% of my money back , because you insist that you did your part , but you didn't even know about additional payments like i said above. I lost the dispute on paypal , because i sent you money through familiy & friends ( a big mistake from my side ) and i still tried to dispute somehow whith the title unauthorized acces and i lost instantly when i did that , bcs that wasn't the real cause.

I want that every person who ever tries to buy something from you to have in attention what i wrote about you. First of all you are untrustworthy , unexperienced and without patience at all.
Old 05/22/2019, 00:23   #7

Mate as I told you want your domain name? you pay the 20$ don't want? keep it as it is right now I made the website and it is ready as well first of all you said ''I paid for nothing'' so 4-5 hours of mine is nothing for you? then after you lost the paypal dispute you tell me that you were sorry and that I have done my project good for you etc..? bro grow up some ***** at least (I told you pay the 20$ for ur domain and i will pay for the rest months if I get more clients)
Old 05/22/2019, 00:32   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Not good booster , this guys is so cool but can't carry in gold. -1
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2019, 01:37   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I knew from the beginning that you are newbie , but i still wanted to give you a chance and i have let you that way to create a website for me. Do you think you did something good? compare your work with that guy's work . You wanted to take 50$ from me for a **** website and i'm glad that i've paid just 36$ ( for nothing of course xD ). I don't care anymore about money , buy yourself something nice or something to eat , bcs it is cleary that you need them. You call me a kid , but you were here the unexperienced you weren't even capable to tell me about all things , after i paid you , you didn't care about anything , you just were happy to have my money and after i requested what you have done for me you said that something happened and i need to still pay 20$ , for a domain in which i have too keep a weebly advertise.. These are two things and you weren't capable to inform me about them and now you still sustain that i'm the only one who has done mistakes and you are without mistake an angel in this story xD.
Old 05/22/2019, 01:44   #10

I will ignore you not using more time on you