Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Diamond 4 High Winrate - All Champions - 275 Skins - 100+ Prestige Points.

Discussion on EUW - Diamond 4 High Winrate - All Champions - 275 Skins - 100+ Prestige Points. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - Diamond 4 High Winrate - All Champions - 275 Skins - 100+ Prestige Points.

Account has also Silver Kayle!

Main features:

• » 33k Blue essence.
• » Diamond IV with 69% Winrate
• » Last Season's around Gold.
• » All Champions / 275 Skins / 187 Icons.
• » Honor Level 2.
• » High MMR (Diamond 3 - 2)

Pictures:

• » PayPal / Bank Transfer

Discord: KA1#4354
Old 05/07/2019, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 302/1/2
WARNING!

Do NOT buy from dy9, we purchased an account from him as well and he took it back after 1 month with security questions.
Please be careful and rather use your money on something else.

Note to admins: Do not delete this comment as it is a fair warning towards other users of this website.
Old 05/07/2019, 20:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBoost View Post
WARNING!

Do NOT buy from dy9, we purchased an account from him as well and he took it back after 1 month with security questions.

Note to admins: Do not delete this comment as it is a fair warning towards other users of this website.
Listen, i dont know how braindamaged you have to be, to be this kind of a idioting human being.
You contacted me almost 4 Week's later after you bought the Account from me, You most likely Re-selled the Account, and then it got locked, cause you're to stupid.
I offered you a Refund, you didnt wanted it so its not my fault anymore.

But listen, if i would you, i would try get my -4 Negative remove'd before talking bad about someone else.
And now get the **** out of here you dumb degenerated Monkey.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2019, 21:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
WARNING!

Share some screenshots/proofs instead of just calling scammer on comment section. You just look like a degenerate monkey as he said. So dont be ridiculous.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2019, 09:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexer Services View Post
Share some screenshots/proofs instead of just calling scammer on comment section. You just look like a degenerate monkey as he said. So dont be ridiculous.

Also son, you can be more mature than that and than him, calling someone a "degenerate monkey" really puts your professionalism at zero.
Old 05/18/2019, 14:17   #6

Quote:

Also son, you can be more mature than that and than him, calling someone a "degenerate monkey" really puts your professionalism at zero.
It's kinda funny that you post topics where i dont even have access to it.

Also the second link you posted is invalid.

Also, would be nice if you dont type here anymore and continue doing your "Giveaway Boosts" since the lack of customers you -4 guys have currently.

Regardos
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2019, 21:45   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

First link invalid + second show absolutly NOTHING.
Just you saying "dude wtf"
Fix your -4 first
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2019, 23:14   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Fix your -4 first
Second link clearly states him ignoring me for days, not showing up on agreed time and not delivering the account he promised to deliver after he (or the seller he got the 1st account from) retrieved the account he sold to us.

Plus, you can mind your own business and let the epvp staff handle this, I'm just warning people for scammers like him.
Old 05/19/2019, 01:55   #9

Quote:
Second link clearly states him ignoring me for days, not showing up on agreed time and not delivering the account he promised to deliver after he (or the seller he got the 1st account from) retrieved the account he sold to us.

Plus, you can mind your own business and let the epvp staff handle this, I'm just warning people for scammers like him.
Imagine having -4 and trying to warm people from "Scammers".
Please make some more Giveaways due to lack of Customers you have for your shady Business.

31/03 i sold you the Account.
22/04 you contacted me about Account has been recovered.

How can i make sure you didnt sold the Account so Riot locked it?
You still have Access to the Account as you said, why is it still locked then?
If i would have recovered the Account, i would play on it, but i think its out of your IQ range to think that far.

Still you dont get it i think, you forced me to play 6 placements game's which we're left, instead of just accepting the g4 (4-1) placement account as replacement, but why should i invest my time for your mistakes?

You can type as much as you want, i doubt that anyone takes -4 serious.
"Mr.GameBoostOwner" you should probably get some oxygen to your brain so you start understand how "business" goes.

GL with your Giveaways hehe xd

Quote:
Fix your -4 first
Well, you can tell him what you want i doubt he ever understand.
But nice to see someone else knows/see's it.

Cheers
Old 05/19/2019, 09:36   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Stop using words that doesnt make any sens here. You cant call someone "scammer" cuz they didnt replaced an account blocked by riot for account sharing. You still have access to account ? If not, you should have (before losing access) recieved an email asking for a password recovery. If not, then it's not recoevered by anyone.

Second, I dont know what was your terms before the trade, but if he didnt stated any guarantee on the account, you cant claim a replacement/refund. Doesnt matter what he said on discord, he doesnt owe you anything if you both agreed without any guarantee. This doesnt make him a "scammer" but probably just someone who doesnt keep his word.

And again, you are not showing any proof of what happened to the account. If I was the seller, I would never even argue a single message with you asking "please replace account it got locked by rito"

If your account got blocked for sharing "too many differents IP" it's totally and 500% your fault. Using different IP (Original owner + seller + you + also you probably using vpn for boosting) + the personne who bought it from you) especially when it's far away from the original country it's too much
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2019, 13:34   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Stop using words that doesnt make any sens here. You cant call someone "scammer" cuz they didnt replaced an account blocked by riot for account sharing. You still have access to account ? If not, you should have (before losing access) recieved an email asking for a password recovery. If not, then it's not recoevered by anyone.

Second, I dont know what was your terms before the trade, but if he didnt stated any guarantee on the account, you cant claim a replacement/refund. Doesnt matter what he said on discord, he doesnt owe you anything if you both agreed without any guarantee. This doesnt make him a "scammer" but probably just someone who doesnt keep his word.

And again, you are not showing any proof of what happened to the account. If I was the seller, I would never even argue a single message with you asking "please replace account it got locked by rito"

If your account got blocked for sharing "too many differents IP" it's totally and 500% your fault. Using different IP (Original owner + seller + you + also you probably using vpn for boosting) + the personne who bought it from you) especially when it's far away from the original country it's too much
My friend, I will make it as simple as possible for you
Dy9 sold an account and after it was too late to change trade ratings he retrieved it back, shortly after that he removed his discord from epvp to protect his account (yes, I know, not shady at all)

But worry not, 2 admins of epvp are already on this case.

Reply to dy9; Our 4 negatives are being taken care of right now, tomorrow we got one removed and we continue more. Thank you for the kind advice, we always appreciate it.
Old 05/19/2019, 15:23   #12

Quote:
My friend, I will make it as simple as possible for you
Dy9 sold an account and after it was too late to change trade ratings he retrieved it back, shortly after that he removed his discord from epvp to protect his account (yes, I know, not shady at all)

But worry not, 2 admins of epvp are already on this case.

Reply to dy9; Our 4 negatives are being taken care of right now, tomorrow we got one removed and we continue more. Thank you for the kind advice, we always appreciate it.
I dont know how braindamaged a person can be, thats insane.
You declined the Account i wanted to gave you, its not my fault you didnt accepted it.
Is the Account still locked? Why dont you answer that?
Why do you wait 4 weeks to contact me?
Did you sold the Account and it got locked then? Why dont you answer simple Questions?

Instead of writing here you should create some more Giveaway's for the lack of Customers you have hehe

Cant wait for Admins to hopefully check this, so they can see how retarded you are in the end.

******, cya

Well i doubt you get this Negative () removed.
Old 05/19/2019, 15:41   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dy9 View Post
I dont know how braindamaged a person can be, thats insane.
You declined the Account i wanted to gave you, its not my fault you didnt accepted it.
Is the Account still locked? Why dont you answer that?
Why do you wait 4 weeks to contact me?
Did you sold the Account and it got locked then? Why dont you answer simple Questions?

Instead of writing here you should create some more Giveaway's for the lack of Customers you have hehe

Cant wait for Admins to hopefully check this, so they can see how retarded you are in the end.

******, cya

Well i doubt you get this Negative () removed.

Account didn't get locked, account got retrieved by you, I've said it multiple times, just start to read.

When I asked for you to compensate for it or we will report you to epvp admins you said you will. Every day you were supposed to give us the account you made some excuse as to why you can't.

Even the blind can see the situation here, just like the epvp admins handling this case at the moment after I made the report!
Old 05/19/2019, 16:03   #14

Quote:
"Account didn't get locked, account got retrieved by you"

You know when i recover an Account it gets locked, and it will remain locked untill i verify that im the Owner of the Account.
So if the Account is still locked in the end, why should i do it then?
I dont know why is it to hard to get it into your childish brain.

If Epvp Admins take care of it, why are you still commenting here?
You're like a 12 year old who lost his toy and now needs something new cause you get bored having no customers, and writing new comments all day?

I hopeyou hang urself or get hit by a car so i have some time without you.
Just give me a break, ur worse than a girlfriend in the end XD

now kys thanks bye