Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE D4 Account Last Season Master

Discussion on EUNE D4 Account Last Season Master within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE D4 Account Last Season Master

Hello,

Im Selling my Diamond 4 EUNE Account with 30 Champs and 3 Skins.

The Account got Last Season Master Rewards.

LP Gain is around 27 at Win and -9 At Looses.

Mostly The Account plays Rankeds against GM and Challenger Players.

Account comes with the Original Email.

For More Informations and Price write me a PM or Add me on Discord.

Caisola#8041

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] WTS -Unranked this season gold last season Eune
10/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Its my smurf account so verified to me I want to sell it or trade it with EUW account any elo . and I have 3 PBE accounts if u r interested add me in skype ali.alfaisal up
[Selling] Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master
09/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling account with 15 rune pages,110 champions and 26 skins(included rare skins) Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master Season 5-Account dropped from D2 to platinum due to no activity(platinum border) Unranked season6 xMagu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
[Selling] Season 3-D1 | Season 4-MASTER | Season 5 Plat |unranked this season
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling account with 15 rune pages,110 champions and 26 skins(included rare skins) Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master Season 5-Account dropped from D2 to platinum due to no activity(palinum border) Skins: xMagu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Price: €50+
[Selling] EU Season & Non-Season services BARBS + MONK SEASON / BARBS + WIZ NON-SEASON
09/12/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm proposing my services on Diablo 3 season & non-season softcore ! I'm doing Dualboxing on season and can do tripleboxing on non-season ! AVAILABLE CLASSES : DOUBLE BARBS + DOUBLE MONK ON SEASON //// TRIPLE BARBS + TRIPLE WIZARDS ON NON-SEASON Leveling 1-70 : Price = 2€ Bring a friend = 3€
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...