Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting For An Unranked Account On EUW

Discussion on Boosting For An Unranked Account On EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting For An Unranked Account On EUW

Hello,
I have boosted in league of legends for over 2 years.
In the last year however I haven't played much due to IRL stuff.
Back then I was toxic and got my main permabanned and since then I haven't gotten a new one.
I now want to return to lol potentially as a booster but I want my own account first.
So I want to offer a boost for an unranked account on EUW.
You must have the account's email address and it must be unranked this season with no ranked games played.
As for the boost,
I can boost in nearly all of the regions and am currently confident that I can boost up until diamond.
I won't get you from iron 4 to diamond but I'll definitely make this trade worth it for you.
If you're interested or perhaps would like to get more details contact me either by PMing me here or adding me on discord VoodooTriangle#5170.