[Selling] Eune silver 3 Account ! 39 Champions and / Euw Silver 4 Account 07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello Guys ! im new in this forum and yet I'd like to sell my eune and euw accounts .
We can talk about the eune one first . It has 39 champs and 2 skins!
Panda Annie and Musketeer Twisted Fate .
Gyazo - abe01eafdfcd0f878d2074d0ec9b7310.png
Gyazo - ca7e586243eb8383cd643153c9a6542a.png
Gyazo - 0d50e6187947771361b0abbd41427798.png
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
Now to the Euw account ! It has 23 champs and no skins!
Gyazo -...
[Selling] Bronze to Silver 7€, Silver to Gold 10€ EUW/EUNE 07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hey guys !
Let be honest, I am not the highest player here nor the fastest one.
But I have plenty of time, so I can propose to you account boosting from Bronze to Silver for 7€ and Silver to Gold for 10€. in EUW/EUNE
Price per division in
Bronze 1.4€
Silver 2€
[Trading] Fresh Almost like an Unranked Silver acc to Bronze/Silver EUW/Eune 06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies So hi guys, i want to change to lower ello acc my silver iv 100 lp 1win and silver 3acc, it has 3bonus icons , 3 rune pages FULL AD,AP , AP MANA REGEN, 3 free skins: Champions -Katarina,Diana,Yasuo ,Kayle,Caitlyn,Annie,Amumu;Teemo,Soraka,Garen,Popp y,Master Yi,Tristana,Alistar,Ryze,Sivir,Udyr cant remember all about 20+champs~account has nice mmr because was played only 22 ranked games or i can Sell it for 10 EURO Through paypal, sure if u dont trust me we can use middleman!