Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PumpMyElo Automated Boosting Service Looking For CUSTOMERS & BOOSTERS up to CHALL

Discussion on PumpMyElo Automated Boosting Service Looking For CUSTOMERS & BOOSTERS up to CHALL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 832
Talking PumpMyElo Automated Boosting Service offering DISCOUNTED BOOSTS UP TO CHALL

SPECIAL 45% DISCOUNT ON SITE FOR APRIL

Allow me to introduce you our brand new boosting service by a team full of experienced challenger boosters and national league level players! No more Discord or Skype! All done on site FAST & CHEAP.

A little

And additional features we offer

is what it looks like from your point of view

Everything on our website is automatic, it works like this.

1. You select your type of order & pay
2. Your order gets put into the system where a booster takes your order
3. Your account gets created on the website and you can view your match history & chat with your booster via livechat! If you don't like the progress your booster is making, you can ditch him and another one will pick up your order immediately!
4. Sit back and relax!

What are you waiting for? Check our prices out already

Since the site has just launched, we offer 70% discounts that you can find on our website for our first THREE BOOSTS. All used!

We are additionally providing 7 50% discounts for the next 7 orders! use the code "SECOND" to apply the discount!
All used!

SPECIAL 45% DISCOUNT ON SITE FOR APRIL

For special clients we offer special discounts, message us here in PM and on the site if you are a highly trusted verified user here to get more than 35% off in exchange for a vouch and service review!
Fill the code in

Our :

We are CHEAP FAST AND RELIABLE

We are also looking for boosters! Fill in the boosting application
Your starting pay cut is 65% and you can climb up to 80% depending on your winrate and frequency on our site!

Check out the for more information
Contact us here via private message or on our site via livechat if you have any questions

Now launching program!
Apply to be our affiliate and get a cut for every order purchased via your affiliate link

If anybody messages you claiming to be a part of our boosting team and making you private offers let us know. We will make you an exceptional offer and reward you monetarily.
Old 03/09/2019, 14:26   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
trusted site
Old 03/09/2019, 14:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i did some orders for them in the testing phase, trusted
Old 03/09/2019, 14:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ey
Old 03/09/2019, 15:00   #5

elite*gold: 832
first order taken! 2 discounts left!
Old 03/09/2019, 21:04   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Can vouch! DUO'd for 9 games and hard carried every game

mmr was ****** and was gaining low lp
played 9 games in a row and won them all

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2019, 21:26   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 53
The Black Market: 107/0/0
hello I am interested
edit:was able to carry at mid diamond can recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2019, 12:51   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

played few games with one of boosters and i can recommend this service
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2019, 19:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Website removed because there is no backlink to elitepvpers
Closed Thread

Tags
boosting, diamond.challenger, elo, master