Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Undetected Leveling Bot - Free Version Deal

Discussion on Private Undetected Leveling Bot - Free Version Deal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Undetected Leveling Bot - Free Version Deal

Hello, I've got my private leveling bot that I've got another thread for, the usual price is 50 euros / month, 200 euros / lifetime, however, I'm willing to offer it to you for free.

The bot is the most efficient when you bot 40 accounts at the same time, and it takes about 2 months for 40 accounts to get lvl 30. It's the best if you start off with 10 accounts, then add another 10 after the first 10 gets lvl 10 and so on until 40. (It's the most efficient due to the first win of the day)

The deal I'm looking to make with someone is following:

You can use this bot entirely for free, as a compensation I'd like to get half of the accounts you bot (20 per machine), you can use it on as many computers as you want with no restriction at all, but you have to be running it 24/7 to make it efficient. The deal is for you if you've got a spare laptop you don't use and would like to make some side money off accounts.

If you are interested in the deal, please, hit me up at my discord:
Bumek#0396

I'm only looking for 5 people.

Current slots open: 4