Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question to boosters in EUW

Discussion on Question to boosters in EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question to boosters in EUW

Hello guys,

I would like to know from you if these results below are "Diamond 1", "Challanger" worthy.

This boosting avarage ELO is Silver.

Heres W/L Ratio of my booster (12 Wins and 9 Losses).
He is claiming its totaly normal and this is the way boosters boost. Also my winning MMR went from 25+ to 15/18.

Can some boosters with reputation awnser on this please.
Would any of you boosters "boost" like this and is this common in bronze/silver to have so much losses?

Old 02/25/2019, 11:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 302/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Service View Post
Hello guys,

I would like to know from you if these results below are "Diamond 1", "Challanger" worthy.

He is claiming its totaly normal and this is the way boosters boost. Also my winning MMR went from 25+ to 15/18.

Would any of you boosters "boost" like this and is this common in bronze/silver to have so much losses?

Pay more money to a company like us and you'll have better results
Be cheap and pay cheaper and you will have results like this

You got what you paid for, simple
Old 02/25/2019, 11:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
He should have atleast 80-90%winrate at that trash elo LOL
Old 02/25/2019, 11:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stuff like that happens sometimes. You get simply put on a bad luck streak (eg. streamers and lcs players that go from challenger/masters to diamond 2-3 in a single stream). While it shouldn't be happening at that elo, it still happens. Mostly it's bad teams, few slips from the booster, unlucky matchup where you can't get a chance for an advantage to dominate the game, having smurfs/boosters in enemy team and so on. Your booster has decent scores so it's obvious that he had really bad teams. Don't be so quick to pull the blame trigger
Old 02/25/2019, 12:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I do agree with the person above, however. In bronze/silver as a diamond 1+ booster it's unacceptable to have a winrate like that. Also his cs/min as a laner are averaging around 6-7. Would guess this guy is plat at most to be honest. Also agreeing with gameboost. Pay a small amount --> risky quality and pay a decent amount --> pricey but good quality.

Feel free to add me if you're looking for boosters
Old 02/25/2019, 13:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
come to my service and always good reputation!
Old 02/25/2019, 14:27   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Service View Post
Hello guys,

Avarage elo is gold 3, there is gold 1 mmr games aswell isnt it?
But IMO you get 90% winrate in that elo if you do buy boost from professional websites, where are boosters duoq, soloq can be really harass sometimes and there is a chance some boosters might be tilted after losing lane in gold elo being diamond play

EDIT: if the booster was Ex7rEmE then i would recommend him highly, really great player and everyone has bad days
Old 02/25/2019, 17:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ManWolfPack View Post
Avarage elo is gold 3, there is gold 1 mmr games aswell isnt it?
But IMO you get 90% winrate in that elo if you do buy boost from professional websites, where are boosters duoq, soloq can be really harass sometimes and there is a chance some boosters might be tilted after losing lane in gold elo being diamond play

EDIT: if the booster was Ex7rEmE then i would recommend him highly, really great player and everyone has bad days
If you advertise like this, straight wins. Ez carry ->

And play like the screenshots above.. Atleast its false advertisement if nothing?

Would any of you boosters say atleast "Sorry" for this mess after doing this? Even if it was just bad teams etc..??

Just tell me guys would a Diamond 1, Challanger player struggle with lets say Gold ELO?
AT ALL?
Not to mention 12 wins and 9 losses in GOLD?
Basicly lifting on the good ELO thats left behind from placements boost (9W/2L)?
Closed Thread