Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOST!!!

Discussion on ELO BOOST!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 166/0/0
Thumbs up ELO BOOST!!!

As title says, want to start an elo boosting service on this site.
As i see, the new members have to give away some vouch games to get some reputation here.
Im up to that for sure, but playin only for trusted members of this community, with a lot of positive ratings WITHOUT negatives, if ure not trusted, please dont even write me.

Im EUW challenger Adc player. First offering boost till diamond elo, later we can go higher, but everything is discussable.

Not gonna play any placement matches/high elo games for vouch for free, u have to pay for it AHEAD. (u can pay/games for sure)

Accepting PSC, Paypal.

Playing 1-2games/vouch/user, but only with trade request, and only if you post the picture of the result here in my thread.

Can play duo/solo as u wish.

After im done with the vouch games, gonna make a new thread with prices included. Surely i can take some boosts till im done with vouches on pretty low prices. For bundle boost you pay the whole amount at once and AHEAD-that's why u get the cheap price.

For now playing only on EU servers (Preferably EUW/EUNE)
Message here on epvpers or discord: ryO_-#3774 or skype ryo1337ad trades only through the site to prevent the scams!

Here is another thread where i got few vouches. Price is negotiable in preseason
Old 01/01/2019, 18:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryo_- View Post
As title says, want to start an elo boosting service on this site.
As i see, the new members have to give away some vouch games to get some reputation here.
Im up to that for sure, but playin only for trusted members of this community, with a lot of positive ratings WITHOUT negatives, if ure not trusted, please dont even write me.

Im EUW challenger Adc player. First offering boost till diamond elo, later we can go higher, but everything is discussable.

Not gonna play any placement matches/high elo games for vouch for free, u have to pay for it AHEAD. (u can pay/games for sure)

Accepting PSC, Paypal.

Playing 1-2games/vouch/user, but only with trade request, and only if you post the picture of the result here in my thread.

Can play duo/solo as u wish.

After im done with the vouch games, gonna make a new thread with prices included. Surely i can take some boosts till im done with vouches on pretty low prices. For bundle boost you pay the whole amount at once and AHEAD-that's why u get the cheap price.

For now playing only on EU servers (Preferably EUW/EUNE)
Message here on epvpers, not using skype atm, trades only through the site to prevent the scams!
Hey there, can Vouch for you In D4 Elo on EUW Write me a PM when interested
Old 01/02/2019, 19:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

if you wanna get hired for our company add us via discord : torchgamers.com#3957
Old 01/03/2019, 17:36   #4

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 166/0/0
im not interested, sry
Old 01/26/2019, 05:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 44
Can vouch for you if you want.
Silver EUW
Old 01/27/2019, 21:47   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He just did an order for me. Excellent booster, did an amazing job, going 10/10 in placements in gold. Can definitely recommend!