Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Challenger account on EUW

Discussion on Selling Challenger account on EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Challenger account on EUW

Hello im willing to sell my main lol account that is challenger this season acc has lvl 5 honor and over 450LP on EUW , acc has all champs and around 80 nicely skins and around 10 ward skins, also account is D1 on 5v5 flex and last seasn rank was diamond. also account is unverified.

Proff of rank :
Skins : , ,, ,

if you interested in this account feel free to pm me or leave your skype/dsicord and ill add you.
Old 11/12/2018, 19:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me on Skype:
Frankey.HF

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Challenger Account including this years upcoming challenger rewards
10/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I decided to sell my current challenger smurf on the russian server. The Account is currently challenger on the twisted treeline with nearly 70% winrate. I will play the rest of the banking games for this season if needed. I can give any prove needed over skype. You will get the challenger rewards ingame and the physical challenger rewards from riot games. For now I'd just like to hear some offers through skype or epvp. skype: samuel.zoeller
[Selling] Selling account last season challenger with challenger rewards
07/08/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account was Challenger on 3v3 last season . There are challenger icon and border on customs.arams and 3v3 flexq games . At the moment the account is Diamond 5 on Soloq with mmr for Diamond 3 . There are all champs without 15-20 , and more than 90 skins . There is Triumphant ryze - you can take it only from 1st place on a tournoment , and Red baron corki - legacy skin . There are more than 70 icons and some ward skins . There are all runes and 4 rune pages . The ip at the moment is about...
[Selling] YOU WANT CHALLENGER REWARDS? SELLING SPOTS IN 3v3 CHALLENGER TEAM EUW (200euro only!)
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Now that season is ending and rewards are about to be handed out, we got spots in a 3v3 Challenger team for you guys who want CHALLENGER REWARDS! When you buy a spot, we will add you to the team, then log on your account to play the 10 games needed for your rewards to go through. Pretty simple, and this for only 200 euros!!!! Prefered payment method: Paypal Feel free to add our skype if you have any questions! Skype: "LolLeagueBoost" (Norway!)
[Selling] Selling Challenger LoL account all champs challenger border/ for 900m rsgp EOC
11/16/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 i will not go first, either you go first or we use a trusted middle man.