Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting service Bronze V - Masters EUW/EUNE/TURKEY

Discussion on Boosting service Bronze V - Masters EUW/EUNE/TURKEY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting service Bronze V - Masters EUW/EUNE/TURKEY

Pm me (Skype pref), with your Rank, LP gain, Price and what Region you play on.
Old 11/04/2018, 12:02   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pretty good booster, he did 17 Games for me.. from Gold 2 to plat 3 and he win all of them, he is a really nice booster

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting service Bronze V - Masters EUW/EUNE/TURKEY
10/20/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The story behind creating new account is I have always done jobs for other people and now I want to do my own jobs. Will try and get some positives on my profile asap. If anyone is offering any vouches that I can do to prove I'm good at what I do (I have done lots of vouches before), just get in contact it would be helpful :). That also goes for people asking for boosts, if you want me to do a vouch game before the boost, just ask. Pm me or Skype me with your Rank, LP gain, Price and what...
[Selling] | Sylar's Boosting | Cheap Boosting Service | EUW/Turkey/EUNE/Russia |
07/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Introduction I'm a Master Tier player on EUW who has maintained ranks above Diamond I consecutively and consistently throughout seasons 2 to season 6. I'm a British player who speaks English fluently. Achievements Challenger in Russia, Turkey and Brazil 3 years of experience in boosting Diamond 1 + over 8 different accounts which are all mine Zero infractions recieved on ANY accounts - very friendly person Vouch thread...
Challenger Player EUW Boosting service LOWCOST (EUW-TURKEY-EUNE-RUS)
03/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
--PROFESSIONAL/SAFE/CHEAP BOOSTING- BRONZE Division V > IV = Division VI > III = 5 Division III > II = 5 Division II > I = 5 Division I > SILVER = 5
[EUW,EUNE,TURKEY,RUSSIA] Servers elo boosting from bronze V to PLat V
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Bronze V- Bronze I : $10/division Silver V - Silver I : $12/division Gold V - Gold II: $25/division ( Gold I - Plat V : $38] Per Wins: Bronze-$2/win Silver -$4/win Gold-$6/win