Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to bring my Honor up.

Discussion on Looking for someone to bring my Honor up. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone to bring my Honor up.

Hi there, I am currently Honor level 1 on an account and I would like the accounts honor level to be brought back to level 2, this should not take a long while as I have not had any reports or negativity in my past games.

If you are interested in taking this job please let me know how much you are wanting for this.

Thanks!
Old 10/30/2018, 05:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
Hey i can do it for 60€ will play 20 games per day ^^
Old 10/30/2018, 05:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 184
Can do it for 80€ by end of season, honor 2 guaranteed.
Old 10/31/2018, 04:22   #4

elite*gold: 0
Anyone else? preferably a bit higher TBM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
was bring mir ein ArmA 3 Executor kan mir mal einer sagen was das bring
06/12/2015 - ArmA - 0 Replies
was bring mir ein ArmA 3 Executor kan mir mal einer sagen was das bring
Medal of Honor: Warfighter looks to bring realism to the standard FPS
06/05/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
EA gave us a detailed look ingame at Medal of Honor: Warfighter in their presentation today. The game looks to take on a more realistic aspect of warfare. To include realistic and genuine scenarios/military hotspots, buddy-system interaction for combat and a variety of international Tier 1 units for multiplayer. The gameplay demo showed us beautifully detailed graphics and gameplay, as well as use of a variety of weapons, including a remote controlled unmanned machine with mounted weapons. ...
[plz delete the topic below]change to bring honor and dc cobr
03/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello .. it passes through the x-trap cabal br change can alter the honor and the lvl .. but when change the honor and put the bracelet example bof +2 he diconect saying that an error occurred on the server ... but when a character picked up a an honor and below the highest honor he accepts the bracelet will be that some of you might help me .. would be of great help ... thanks =):confused::confused::confused::confused::mofo:
[Hunter] How to bring Honor Hold or Thrallmar to the ground
03/13/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
How to own HH or Thrallmar 1.First thing you need to do is to go near the dark portal entrance in hellfire, primarily near the demon gates on the road to the dark portal 2.The mob your looking for is a Wrath Lord, he is the mob that you'll be kiting, now why you want to pull this on among the other elites near the dark portal is because A. you can run away from him with aspect of the cheetah, unlike some B.4 other elites follow him passivily, even when kiting the wrath lord, so you get...