Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALLTIME UNRANKED > ANYELO (EUW/EUNE/TR/RUSS)

Discussion on ALLTIME UNRANKED > ANYELO (EUW/EUNE/TR/RUSS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 184
Exclamation 5★S★T★A★R★ Coaching and Boosting Service | EU / TR / RU | - 10% ON CRYPTO

Hello there fellow epvpers,
I'm fairly new on here and trying to offer my boosting services.

Master tier Jungler/Mid main with CHL 300 LP peak on EUW. Mains: Twitch, Eve, Lee, Yi

Coaching: General and Jungle/Mid oriented, VOD reviews = 10€

Placement games: Bronze (25€) Silver/Unranked (35€) Gold (45€) Platinum (60€) Diamond (80€)

Can guarantee at least 7/10 in Platinum+ and a minimum

of 8/10
bellow Platinum. Most are 9/10 or 10/10 bellow Platinum.

Order > Pay > Service within 12 hours > Minimal division per day > Feedback

VPN + Offline mode can be used if needed. (VPN - over 120 different countries)

-10% on order for Crypto Payments. For more info or some custom orders feel free to contact me over Discord!
Old 10/17/2018, 04:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bought a boost 9 unranked games 3 wins atm, working good
Old 10/17/2018, 17:45   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ordered 2 wins in mid gold, he carried hard and very friendly! Games went fast and smooth
Closed Thread

Tags
boost, challenger, jungle, master, unranked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lf unranked smurf high be euw/eune/russ max 7 euro
08/11/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as title says pm me or skype me
[Buying] EUNE alltime unranked,adc champs pref, max 20$~
10/02/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as in title, offer me in topic or skype hecio7771
ELO-SERVICE || EUW/EUNE/RUSS || From 0 to maximum
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys boosting your acc fast without any problem and can eaven teach how to get everything out of this game what you need to become better. I am currently on russian server diamond 1 player with more then 2 years of league experiance. I am already boosting for nearly a year now. What I offer is a very reliable and trustworthy service, i complete your job in fastest amount of time as possible and not only your elo will go up but also your kda and i hope you will be able to learn something from...
OKAYGOODS -- Biggest MOTHERF**KERS of alltime!
08/04/2012 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
LoL I have just realised Okaygoods is at least 30-50 % more expensive than shop9d and ice-star... that's only the smallest problem... First Off, my last PowerLevel service i got from them, ended with a Permanently Ban... They didn't even excuse. Their Answer was: That's not our Problem... 2nd Shortly they cheated ME and accused ME for cheating them WTF!!!!. I bought a refined weapon and had only 72 USD on my paypal. I usually buy there by Moneybookers.However, as they had no link...
[B] MW2+BO Russ [S] 2x BO Uncut [ kein russ ]
04/12/2011 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Heyho Community , Ich habe jetzt vor kurzem nen Black Ops Account gehollt . Und ist Russisch, kriege auch keinen passenden Patch . Kleine Info zum Account . Ist Uncut ^^ Habe auch noch einen Modern Warfare 2 Account . Der ist auf Deutsch, und Uncut . Was ich dafür Suche ?