Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB EUW ACC MANY SKINS/CHAMPS RANK DONT MATTER

Discussion on WTB EUW ACC MANY SKINS/CHAMPS RANK DONT MATTER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB EUW ACC MANY SKINS/CHAMPS RANK DONT MATTER

want to buy euw acc many champs and skins rank dosnt matter
I pay first if you are a trusted seller

add skype: jimarenn
Old 10/06/2018, 11:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
D3 account on EUW 111 skins all champs. account active since S2
Old 10/06/2018, 13:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Hey!
Pictures of Account

Server: EUW
Level - 30
BE: 4869
Rp: 67
Elo - SE7 Unranked
Champions: 137
Skins - (266: Championship Shyvana, Championship Thresh, Riot Nasus)
Icons: 62

Discord: SmurfStore#1029

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 300+SKINS ACC , NO REGION MATTER NO RANK MATTER .
02/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
need to have all champs,300 or more skins,to have at least one of pax skins or cs riven or black ali.Will pay no more than 200EUR skrill/pp only unverified or origianl email only!
[Buying] NA Account, Rank/Skin dont matter LOTS of champs
03/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Like title says, WTB an account from a very Reputable member. I don't care about skins or what division it's in, just that it has a lot of champs unlocked. NA only. Not buying from people with no/little feedback.
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with most champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I'm looking for an NA account with nearly all the champions (60 ish) equipped with decent runes. Don't care much for skins as I will be purchasing this account as a back up smurf account for my clan. Amount payed: 40 USD, up to 60 USD depending on how good it is Please PM me with your skype or MSN if interested. All the best, AquaturtiexD
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with 99% champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to purchase a level 30 account for recreational purposes, must have almost every champ, decent amount of reg wins (800+), don't care much for the limited edition skins or the ELO rank and all that BS. Oh and it must have no leaves, or level 1 leaver and below. My budget is 40$ - 50$ if you have a lot of skins. contact MSN: [email protected] skype: LogicFury (skype name)