Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High wr plat-dia account (euw) boosted with adc and/or sup (handlvl)

Discussion on High wr plat-dia account (euw) boosted with adc and/or sup (handlvl) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High wr plat-dia account (euw) boosted with adc and/or sup (handlvl)

Willing to pay good money if its a good fit. msg me here.
Closed Thread

Tags
high elo adc main

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] D4 Account ( 9 Skins 34 Champs ) perfect for sup/adc Mains :-)
07/26/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i sell here my main LoL Account, cause i dont play anymore. The account is leveld by hand and never got some banīs or chat restrictions. Its a main Support/ADC account with good mmr ( arround 30 wins more als loses ). I still have the original creator email for so you can change the mal and passwort without problems! Account was created end 2017 so he was last season unranked! trading it for 2 x 20 Battlenetmoney skype add rob_king3 Level 72 Check the screens! He got 9...
[Selling] [EUW] D4 Account ( 9 Skins 34 Champs ) perfect for sup/adc [cheap]
07/25/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i sell here my main LoL Account, cause i dont play anymore. The account is leveld by hand and never got some banīs or chat restrictions. Its a main Support/ADC account with good mmr ( arround 30 wins more als loses ). I still have the original creator email for so you can change the mal and passwort without problems! Tradeing the account vs 2x 20€ Battlenetmoneycodes Check the screens! He got 9 Skins ( Elemental Lux Ultimate Skin ) 34 Champs ( so much champs for Botlane ) 11...
[Selling] [EUW] D4 Account ( 9 Skins 34 Champs ) perfect for sup/adc mains!
07/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys, i sell here my main LoL Account, cause i dont play anymore. The account is leveld by hand and never got some banīs or chat restrictions. Its a main Support/ADC account with good mmr ( arround 30 wins more als loses ). I still have the original creator email for so you can change the mal and passwort without problems! The Price is 60 € Check the screens! He got 9 Skins ( Elemental Lux Ultimate Skin ) 34 Champs ( so much champs for Botlane ) 11 Sticker 18 Icons 4000 Blue...
Looking for ADC main player for play together at Gold-plat elo(ı am sup maining)
08/02/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am support main player on euw. I play thresh(is my best) - lulu - janna - braum - karma generally. If you guys want to play together, add me on game : Boyká