Hello I am looking for someone that can boost 2 unranked Accounts up to Gold 5 just tell me how much you want for the boost
On Account 1 you can play Jungle,Mid and Adc
On the second Account you have to play only Support and for the second role you can pick mid lane
I would also prefer someone that can stream the whole games
Donīt add me in Skype just offer me your price for both accounts in this theard or via pm and tell me how long you would take for both accounts [you have to play both accounts only in duo games together]
Server: EUW
The first Account was Gold last season
The second Account was in the last 4 Seasons unranked
As for the gold account, it really depends on where it ranks after placements, but I am assuming around Silver 3/2 maybe? I would say 15€.
Here is my topic and if you are interested you could provide a counteroffer of your liking.
As for time I mostly duo with a friend that is at university so I would dare to say 3-4 days at the most.
I could provide a stream as well.
Sounds really good I also like the fact that you can stream all games aswell I will hit you up if I canīt find anyone else that can do it a bit cheaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirkiGOD
Hey sir
30€ for both accs
Can you stream all games aswell and how long would it take?
Sounds really good I also like the fact that you can stream all games aswell I will hit you up if I canīt find anyone else that can do it a bit cheaper
Can you stream all games aswell and how long would it take?
Maybe we can work this out and i can share screen from a certain point (prob not all games since there are gonna be more than 10 games 100%) | contact me on skype and we can talk more about this over there and we can 100% come down to something.
Sounds really good I also like the fact that you can stream all games aswell I will hit you up if I canīt find anyone else that can do it a bit cheaper
Can you stream all games aswell and how long would it take?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDaniXD
Maybe we can work this out and i can share screen from a certain point (prob not all games since there are gonna be more than 10 games 100%) | contact me on skype and we can talk more about this over there and we can 100% come down to something.
I could drop to 30 as well and stream all games.
A possible option if KingDaniXD is interested would be him take one account and I take another you pay each one 15 and I would take over the streaming part.
Let me know if the latter option would be something both parts would consider while providing you the end client with the wish of watching the games done being streamed over Twitch platform.
[Guide]Win Boosts vs Day Boosts 04/09/2016 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 21 Replies Since riot make it 50%, i would like to share this guide with you.
Many of you have bought XP/IP boosts, either for some days or for some wins(ex: 4win IP Boost /1day XP Boost).
But do you really know the difference between em?
XP Boosts
Free Elo Boosts or really cheap boosts ( Weekends Only ) 11/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Title says it i got -1 cause some kid refused to pay me first or pay half at least then trolled in game ...... I would prefer not to do duo ques but will do it if i have too ill bost cheaper than anyone on this forum upto 1.6k ..... slots are at a first come first server .. EUW ONLY ( cause will be duoing with a 1.9k friend :)
Skype- dsouzaadit10 ill take only 1 or 2 slots on the weekends starting friday thank you
Im just trying to start up this service thus the free or really cheap but...