Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Online Games Trading › League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for 1 EUNE placement win.

Discussion on Looking for 1 EUNE placement win. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Sortcrap's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 3
Looking for 1 EUNE placement win.

Hello, I just transfered an account from another server and I'am looking for someone that can guarantee me that can get a win.

The account has a High Plat/Low Diamond MMR, and was placed Diamond last season.

Hit me up via here.
Sortcrap is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 4 70% win rate eune and Silver 1 90% win rate Eune
06/29/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat 4 70% win rate , eune , 50 champs = 15 euros Silver 1 90% win rate, eune, 50 champs = 10 euros r1d#7188 discord add me , its urgent to sell them!
Looking for 8 placement match wins, looking for affordable and looking for now.
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Please list your total price in USD, when you would start and when you would be finished as well as how to contact you. Have skype and paypal.
[Selling] Placement Matches! Cheap I win every Game! $7 per Win! or $50 for all 10!
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys I will be offering to do placement matches for you! all 10 of them I will be doing all 10 for just $50 or $7 per win. I have a very high win ratio and I usually win 90% of my games. I do have one request is that you have talon unlocked. IF I DO NOT WIN A MATCH YOU WILL BE REIMBURSED! http://i.imgur.com/09oz3fI.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.