Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOW ELO EUNE BOOSTING BRONZE TO PLAT

Discussion on LOW ELO EUNE BOOSTING BRONZE TO PLAT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile LOW ELO EUNE BOOSTING BRONZE TO PLAT

Hi if you want to get fast to upper rank and you are in bronze or just low rank write to me, i can boost you easly for negotiable price.

For details write to me or add my low lvl account "TheTimeTravler"
Or
Discord " Shirkeusch#9283 "

Abaut me :
I Am currently Diamond 5, Jungle main but now I'm playing for fun on my smurf accout mid/top with all kind of champions but most frequently Ekko and Illaoi also i can play good with Rengar, Kayn, Yorick and most of Champions. I'm doin fun everymatch but if i had to I can tryhard and win like 10games in row or even more.

PAYMENT : Paypal

Btw If you want to we can play one duo game just to be sure that i'm not gonna scam you or something like that

Tags
boost, eune, low elo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting from bronze to plat all euw eune low price
03/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on discord:Carp Pro #0513
[Selling] Low Elo Boosting Bronze - Low Plat [EUW]
08/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, i am new in this forum and new in the Boosting service. I Am currently plat 2 in League of Legends and would like to "relax" in low elo for a while, therefore i am offering you my services. Bronze per Division: 5€ Silver per Division: 8€ Gold per Division: 15€
[Low-EloBoosting] Cheap elo boosting for Low Elo players!
08/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Not gonna make a long story thread , let's keep it clear: - Up to Gold V (negotiable) - Bronze $6(5€)/div - Silver $7(6€)/div - DuoQ = Original Price +25% - We can negotiate about the price Feel free to PM me for Skype. Accepting BTC/PayPal.
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting - Low Elo - Bronze to Gold
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
' Hello epvp Community , because I got some free time at the moment I want to start a little Eloboosting Service.It wont be a very professional Eloboost just a little cheap but slow service , because Reallife is an important part of my life for me. But first I want to tell you something about me as LoL Player.I'm playing League of Legends since mid of Season 2 and I'm playing currently in Platinum II.To the fact that I'm not playing on Diamond I or Challenger level I'm only boosting from...
[NA]Need low elo Bronze 4 or 5 account for elo boosting
03/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am looking for someone to loan or trade me a bronze 4 or 5 account. I only need it for elo boosting. If the circumstances require, i would trade my personal gold v account for a bronze 5 account. If you have one that i can either borrow or trade, then hit me up on skype: mrtehhax. Thanks! anyone?