Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast Sell 330 SKINS, ALL CHAMPS, 11 GEMSTONES, 1400€ INSIDE

Discussion on Fast Sell 330 SKINS, ALL CHAMPS, 11 GEMSTONES, 1400€ INSIDE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Fast Sell 330 SKINS, ALL CHAMPS, 11 GEMSTONES, 1400€ INSIDE

Im selling my League Acc nearly lvl 80, no Bans/restricts.
Last season Plat 4 and honor lvl 5 (finished season plat 5)
i spent nearly 1400€ into this account so i have nearly 340 Skins, All champs 2 Hextech-crafting skins (soulstealerVayne & Neopaxsivir)

I quit playing because I have no time left cause im going to university right now.
As I dont find the time, I'm not good enough to climb to higher elos again with less games, so I'll stop.

People with less than 7 positive recommendations will be excluded from this transaction, if they buy, they will get their money refund..
No refund policy otherwise.

Skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - 796 SKINS & ALL BUYABLE SKINS - 415 MASTERY - ALL MYTHIC SKINS - 11 GEMSTONES
05/12/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling EUW Account with Gold 3 Ranking S7, Unranked S8. 796 skins such as Victorious Graves, Victorious Maokai, URF The Manatee (150K BE Skin for Warwick), all Mythic skins (Gemstone skins) and all buyable skins. This account has over 5K USD/4.2K EURO Spent on it! Open to OSRS swaps or gold, Real Money, etc. Autowin is 1.2B OSRS GP or the equivalent in cash. - An extra 11 Gemstones - Various Icons
[Selling] EUW Account with 5 Hextech Skins (316 Skins total) 7 gemstones, Plat 3, 4 Champs left
05/01/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, i am selling my EUW Account which is Verified (you get all information + pictures over the years i did so i cant charge back). Really tired of playing that game. So some information. Server: EUW Level: 77 Honor Level: 1 (Got Chat restricted but i removed it already) Skins total: 316 (5 Hextech Skins - Hextech Kog Maw, Neo Pax Sivir, Soulstealer Vayne, Hextech Annie, Lancer Zero Hecarim) Gemstone: 7 Elo: Plat 3 (per win +22lp or +23lp) Champions: All owned except 4 Blue...
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account | 228 Skins | All Champs | 8 Gemstones
12/01/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
https://imgur.com/uaXlKNg.jpg Selling my account since I will be travelling and starting uni. https://imgur.com/kl1po8Z.jpg Contact me @ [email protected] if interested :)
Plat5/EUW/All Champs/230 Skins/11 Gemstones
11/19/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I wanna sell my Platinum 5 EUW Account with all champs. 230 Skins including All ultimate skins half of the legendary skins and skins like Championship Rivem Phantom Karthus and all Victorious Skins since Sivir. I also have 11 Gemstones and the 2 new Emotes that you can purchase for BE. The Acc never had a ban and is honor Level 5. It has a Plat 5 border. Just a short List of the Skins that are on the account but only the once that are probably interesting since i dont wanna list...
[Selling] Diamond IV, All Champs 220k RP in Skins, 3 Gemstones, 22K BE
11/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there I'm selling my LAN Account, the account has been diamond since season 4, therefore has all the victorious skins/icons, it has plenty of skins, old school icons and 3 gemstones, it currently has 21k BE, so you can change the name, i'm quitting because of the lack of time to play the game and don't find the game "attractive" anymore I don't have a fixed price and i'm willing to hear offers Thank you