Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an euw d5+ acc( read full)

Discussion on Looking for an euw d5+ acc( read full) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an euw d5+ acc( read full)

Basically, its a long story and a weird request&trade im looking for, i am looking for a diamond5+ account in euw, for personal use for the next weeks, champions and such dont matter, and in exchange, i am willing to eloboost any rank account to diamond 5 for free, starting tomorrow, atleast 2 divisions a day nomatter the rank, also willing to do diamond 5>3 and so on just not masters+

TLDR: lend me a diamond 5 account to play normals with my gfwhile my main is banned and i will boost any of your other accounts or whatever to ur desired division for free, thanks. massage me in discord at Despondency#4561 or pm me here cu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Full Equiped OW Acc + Full HS Acc (Read First)
03/08/2018 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
dfdfas
Server ThunderCO Client 5730 | Assisan Full | Poker Full | Chi Full | All Events Full
06/02/2013 - CO2 PServer Archive - 0 Replies
Welcome All To ThunderCO P-Server ______________________________ ThunderCO Has been started at 29/5/2013 Player +50 Online Yeah +50 Online Server VPs 24/7 Not OFF Never ______________________________
WTS EU Account !!!8 Top Tier + 2 premium !!!!!READ READ READ
03/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling WoT EU account! Here are the tanks in the garage: Tier Xall tanks have 3 camoflauges+full equipment;2 skills max,3rd at 70%+) M110E5 M110E4 M110E3 E100 MAUS
Battle Pirates **READ**READ**READ**
05/02/2012 - Facebook - 37 Replies
Be smart when using the hacks now, Kixeye is banning by ip address now!
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!