Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold2 EUNE

Discussion on Gold2 EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold2 EUNE

Quick selling one of the accounts.

Gold 2 EUNE
58 champs
7 skins + lots of hextech keys.
level 3 honor
lots of emote / ward skins and lots of mastery points on champs.
Account is verified on my mail.

Contact me on discord Cristi#6195

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUNE gold2 for molten wow coins
02/22/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Title says pretty much everything. Trading one of mine accounts for MOLTEN COINS nothing else. I'll go first only to trusted members. Champions http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3t/na/oDYX3Rz/championss.jp g Profile
[Trading] EUNE gold2 for molten wow coins
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says pretty much everything. Trading one of mine accounts for MOLTEN COINS nothing else. I'll go first only to trusted members. Champions http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3t/na/oDYX3Rz/championss.jp g Profile
[Selling] EUNE Account Gold2, 93Champs,12Skins, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ,PAX Graves, K9 Nasus
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi im selling 30Lv EUNE account with Gold 2 rank, 93 champs, 12Skins Season 1 - Bronze Season 2 - Silver Season 3 - Gold I have Championship Riven, K9 Nasus and PAX Graves, Judgement Kayle and some of the skins are legacy or you cant unlock it 5 Pages of runes IP:5400
[Selling] EUNE-Gold2 was plat 1,143 skins
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling LoL account -Gold 2 -13 runepages -143 skins -you can see all of them here ----> MikeHoang's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats -I have all champs -This account has Plat rewards from S3 -My Stats ---> MikeHoang - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends -I will give you email of this acc too.
[Selling] lvl30 EUNE Gold2 acc with 96 champ and 56 skins.
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
There is the skins: MrEmptiness's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats There is the other stats: MrEmptiness - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends I won't sell it but i must.I need money,that's the sad story.If u intresting about my account plz tell it to me in skype. Skype name: weidinger.daniel. I forget to saw my msg-s here.