Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HANDSOME MATTHEW SERVICES | ELO-BOOST | LOOKING FOR VOUCHES

Discussion on HANDSOME MATTHEW SERVICES | ELO-BOOST | LOOKING FOR VOUCHES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/13/2019, 00:02   #91

elite*gold: 0
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words.
Old 07/20/2019, 14:11   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

We are already playing for some days together. They way he is making decisions is and shotcalling is awesome. I will definitely continue the partnership with him.

All in one I can recommend this guy for everyone who is searching for some boosted elo.
Old 07/21/2019, 20:23   #93

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words.
Old 07/21/2019, 20:30   #94 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very friendly guy, bought 2 hours coaching from him.
Made me aware what to work on, would recommend anyone to take his coaching.
Old 07/31/2019, 20:55   #95 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bought an account from him for 170€, after that, I ordered a boost. Due to payment issues caused by the first purchase I didn't pay immediately, now he hacked into the account (which was a finished trade) an took the 170€ account from me away! He is not answering on skype despite having read my messages!

Caution with this guy! He is friendly but if he feels betrayed, he will go for everything he can to ruin you!
Old 07/31/2019, 21:43   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by roidstengars View Post
bought an account from him for 170€, after that, I ordered a boost. Due to payment issues caused by the first purchase I didn't pay immediately, now he hacked into the account (which was a finished trade) an took the 170€ account from me away! He is not answering on skype despite having read my messages!

Caution with this guy! He is friendly but if he feels betrayed, he will go for everything he can to ruin you!
Try adding him on discord as well, he has a lot of orders and he's very busy, so he may take time to answer. Despite all this, I do not think he would attempt to scam you, sir
I hope you solve your issues without problems and wish you a nice evening!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2019, 22:32   #97 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Booster View Post
Try adding him on discord as well, he has a lot of orders and he's very busy, so he may take time to answer. Despite all this, I do not think he would attempt to scam you, sir
I hope you solve your issues without problems and wish you a nice evening!
I do not claim that he is a scammer, I clearly lacked communication skills resulting in the fact that he considered it a betrayal, but now I am trying to come to terms with him again and still waiting for a response. Nonetheless I think that he is a reliable and very chill guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2019, 20:17   #98 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
did 1 net win

we won he is viery good !!! reccomend!
Old 08/08/2019, 20:17   #99

We are trying to find a solution already. Thank you for your kind words, Gentleman!