Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quitting NA LoL Platinum 2 Account

Discussion on Quitting NA LoL Platinum 2 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quitting NA LoL Platinum 2 Account

52 skins (1 ultimate, 4 legendaries, 6 epics, 12 legacies, 2 chromas)
80 champions + 10+ champion shards avaible
529 RP
Diamond 5 Border
Honor level 4

willing to let go at approximately 130$ via paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quitting lol selling personal account(NA)
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys basically I'm finally quitting lol and figured I would get rid of my account since I really don't play anymore. This is my personal account with original email . I have all champs with the exception of Braum and lulu , well over 50 skins I am not sure on this number since I didn't count them (there is a lot) if there is a quick way of finding out I would love to know. I'm selling best offer wins and I'll gladly post any pics or if you guys have any questions just let me know. I can...
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana
Quitting LoL - giving away Account
11/09/2012 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
first who pms me can have my account. Its probally banned soon again because I have to leave enery game due to 0/12 feeders. Reason I quit is that i cant win anymore. I got crazy matchmaking with people who buy no items whole game or got like only boots at 30 mins , every game. cant handle it anymore, tried to quit often but reinstalled it everytime ^^. So i have to give away my account. Got much champs runepages and champs with skins, like nidalee halloween, infernal alistair blablabla
[ SELLING ] LoL Account - PAYPAL -QUITTING
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling an account, I'm quitting LeagueOfLegends so im not asking for much . You're guarenteed to not be scammed by me so no worries. I'm accepting paypal only, I'll just take offers . Account : 40 Champions Lots of runes ( not everyrune, Also T3 Runes ) 6k IP