Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Booster to join me this summer

Discussion on Looking for Booster to join me this summer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Booster to join me this summer

Hey epvp,

I'm looking for a elo booster for this summer im atm boosting some accounts but i can't handle them all...

requirments

Lot's of free time
be atleast D2+ or have been (proof)
be 18+

What you get?

90% of the cut.

im boosting pretty cheap so be aware...

interested? add me on discord
Nightfly 😴 狼#4397

kind regards,

me