Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Lulujannakayle otp d4+ for ardent strat

Discussion on LF Lulujannakayle otp d4+ for ardent strat within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 238/0/1
LF Lulujannakayle otp d4+ for ardent strat

/closed
Old 05/19/2018, 11:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
msged you on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF lulu mid/top player, ardent strat master rush
02/19/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
title, twitch.tv/abnormalol_ challenger 500lp player lf lulu mid top player, my acc is 2-0 atm so preferrably unranked or gold acc for the first 10 games. dont bother messaging me if u dont know how to do this strategy Discord - Abnormalol#38393 skype - stellanmakaron
[Buying] Looking for otp lulu player (ardent mid/top)
02/16/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am otp twitch jungle (tristana,jinx,kog) and I am looking for lulu main(s). 70/30 % every boost order for the first month, after that we split it 50/50. I have an order right now P4 to P1 EUNE which is 52 euros 15,60 for you (i will pay you 20 for the first order :) )
!request Sunwell Instanz zu strat oder so
02/09/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Falls es noch gehen sollte und sich jemand gern die mühe machen möchte, kann dann der jenige dann die Sunwell instanz die in 2.4 rauskommt in stratholme oder so reinpacken?!
35+ Farming Strat
01/02/2007 - FFXI Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Now first of all you'll want to be level 35+ for this to be easy. Place: You'll want to head our to Rolanberry Fields for this. This strat involves killing wasps, alot of them. They drop Beehie Chips ALOT, i've gotten 10 stacks in 2 Hours. They sell about 6k a stack on seraph, netting some huge gil. Id say they have about 400-500 HP they fall pretty fast though. This has been my new farming area and never again will i change, i make insane amounts of money here, i get exp at lvl 34 so if...
Strat - Bild für Quest - Coords?
08/03/2005 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hat mir jemand die Coords für das Bild das man in Scholo für ne Quest looten muss? Thx