Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Lol Account mit Soulstealer Vayne und vielen anderen Skins

Discussion on [B] Lol Account mit Soulstealer Vayne und vielen anderen Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Lol Account mit Soulstealer Vayne und vielen anderen Skins

Hey guys,

I gave my account to a friend of mine, but since he is not playing anymore i want to sell my account

I am going to university and do not have time to play anymore !

Over 60 Skins with Soulstealer Vayne with Ultimate Udyr and Ezreal skin

Also Have enough Essences to change name. Almost have every champ expect 10 i think

You can change email and password ! I have all the infos !

My price: 50 Euro Paypal but negotiable

text me or via skype

or just send me a message via skype if you like

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL EUW Acc | All Champs | LV 63 | 113 Skins (Soulstealer Vayne) | Elo: Gold5
04/17/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi ! I'm currently selling my Gold 5 EuW Account. Currently i got 24 RP and 11,1k BE and 11 Rune/Mastery Pages. I have 113 Skins in Total. (3 Ultimate, 1 Mythic, 8 Legendary, 17 Epic) These are the following Skins : http://i.epvpimg.com/6vlddab.png
[Selling] EUW SOULSTEALER VAYNE ACCOUNT + 208 skins! All champs, a lot of skins
11/17/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi :) I am selling a plat 5 EUW account. It has EVERY champion 208 skins (it goes way back to victorious janna, bunch of rare/legacy and ultimate skins like elementalist lux, nightbringer yasuo, all dark star skins, project skins, world skins, arcade, etc) Post offer in the comments or pm me (I like to use discord to communicate)
[Trading] LOL Gold V , 96 Champs , Soulstealer Vayne+Great Skins [EUW] for OW account
02/02/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone !! Server : EUW Division : Gold V Last Season : Gold III Champions : 96 Champions not owned : Thresh , Camillie , Bard , Caitlyn , Zac , Zyra , Draven , Aatrox , Azir , Aurelion Sol Cassiopeia , Diana , Gnar , Gragas , Ivern , J4 , Karthus , Lissandra , Kled , LuLu , Nami , Naut , Nidalee Reksai , Riven , Rumble , Taliyah , Vlad , Yorick ----> Have all other champions .
[Trading] WTT my lol account gold iv (soulstealer vayne ) for OW good account
11/21/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone ! i got lucky with soulstelar vayne skin in a chest and i was more lucky to have 2k essence to take it , but im done with the game. So i will trade my account because i will not play anymore and currently im gold 4 at ranked , ended in this season in gold and got maokai skin (victorious maokai) looking to trade account for good OW account So this what i got at account :-