Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends | Private Scripts 💎 | Legit & Undetected ✔️ | FxckboyScripts

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends | Private Scripts 💎 | Legit & Undetected ✔️ | FxckboyScripts

Removed

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2018, 16:46   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Purchased the League Scripts today, working very well, as explained. Looking Forward to see the Orbwalker, will be insane! +rep

Old 04/13/2018, 16:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trists™ View Post
Purchased the League Scripts today, working very well, as explained. Looking Forward to see the Orbwalker, will be insane! +rep
Thanks for the purchase, glad you like it!
Old 04/14/2018, 14:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
If you can sell a 24 hours trial for vouch i think it would be interesting

Old 04/14/2018, 14:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexer Services View Post
If you can sell a 24 hours trial for vouch i think it would be interesting
No, Ive got vouches on my different cheats already, not needed. But thanks for the offer.
Old 04/14/2018, 15:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trists™ View Post
Could you please say if the Script is detected? Just say when the Account gets banned for scripting?
Old 04/14/2018, 15:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicerDicerAllAround View Post
Could you please say if the Script is detected? Just say when the Account gets banned for scripting?
The script is currently undetected and has never been detected since its made. It will be posted when there is a detection. Add me on Discord if you are interested and to not miss any important information!
Old 04/15/2018, 16:30   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 344
The Black Market: 144/0/0
How 'confident' are you in your cheat ? As in would you recommend me using it on my main account worth a couple hundreds of dollars ?
Old 04/15/2018, 16:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intic View Post
How 'confident' are you in your cheat ? As in would you recommend me using it on my main account worth a couple hundreds of dollars ?
I would never recommend using any kind of scripts or cheats on main accounts since there's always a risk of getting banned, not only due to detections but also getting manually banned. We have had no bans so far but the risk is still there so I would not recommend doing this even tho I think we have very good security on our scripts.
Old 04/15/2018, 22:56   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 110
just bought a slot and he made a script for me witch just burst's out combo's. werry sattestfied with him and he act's profesjonaly easy and polite. will fully recommend this lad! good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2018, 15:39   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Is it possible to provide video proof?
Old 04/19/2018, 15:40   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayuta Kani View Post
^ show solid proof of the script in action please

edit: talked to op on discord refusing to show a valid proof of his working product
also please note that the user joined April 2018 and already got 7 TBM trades which is very suspicious

Deal with caution
Old 04/19/2018, 22:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayuta Kani View Post
Yes will probably come saturday, im currently on seminar and after the release of the orbwalker ill do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
^ show solid proof of the script in action please

edit: talked to op on discord refusing to show a valid proof of his working product
also please note that the user joined April 2018 and already got 7 TBM trades which is very suspicious

Deal with caution
I refused to give you pictures cause i can decide if i wanna sell to you or not. And since you called me retard in your 4th sentence i told you i wont sell to you. Ill add proof of every feature soon plus we sold 3 slots of league already.
The fact that we have 7 tbms alrdy is cause we provide 5 different cheats, not only one. Dont trashtalk somebodys product just cause you didnt get access to buy it and come with "nice scam" and an instablock just cause i wont sell to you.
Old 04/20/2018, 03:16   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by FxckboyScripts View Post
Yes will probably come saturday, im currently on seminar and after the release of the orbwalker ill do it.

I refused to give you pictures cause i can decide if i wanna sell to you or not. And since you called me ****** in your 4th sentence i told you i wont sell to you. Ill add proof of every feature soon plus we sold 3 slots of league already.
The fact that we have 7 tbms alrdy is cause we provide 5 different cheats, not only one. Dont trashtalk somebodys product just cause you didnt get access to buy it and come with "nice scam" and an instablock just cause i wont sell to you.
as of I remember of our conversation I never requested access to your script I only asked for a solid proof of ur working product which u refused saying " you don't have to show proof since u have vouchs" as shown on the screen above nice argue btw
Old 04/20/2018, 08:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
as of I remember of our conversation I never requested access to your script I only asked for a solid proof of ur working product which u refused saying " you don't have to show proof since u have vouchs" as shown on the screen above nice argue btw
I refused to show you anything cause i dont need to show somebody proofs and waste time with him when ill never sell to him anyways. Plus i told you that im on seminar right now so i couldnt screenshare before tomorrow anyways. Why would i waste my time with you when youre not even a possible client ? Stop arguing in my thread now, if u wanna say something just stop ******** and add me back on discord and ill answer your questions. No need to try to destroy a legit business

Closed Thread

Tags
challenger, legit, private, scripts, undetected

« Search kata main for boost / coaching | Hand Lvt Unranked Account »