Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 gifting accounts with 60,000+ RPs! Very low price | Cheap | Legit accs

Discussion on 2 gifting accounts with 60,000+ RPs! Very low price | Cheap | Legit accs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
Exclamation 2 gifting accounts with 60,000+ RPs! Very low price | Cheap | Legit accs

Hello,

I'm selling 2 "gift accounts", one with 43,062 RPs and the other one with 17,382 RPs.

Both accounts are at EUW server but with the amount of RPs they have you can transfer them to NA/EUNE or whatever you want and use them there.

Here's a picture of the accounts:

1st account with 43062 RPs

2nd account with 17382 RPs

The first account, 43,000+ RPs I am selling for 125 euros
Price of the RPs if you buy them from the store is 250£ if you buy this account here you save 125£

The second account, 17,000+ RPs I am selling for 50 euros
Price of the RPs if you buy them from the store is 100£ if you buy this account here you save 50£

If you want to buy both accounts the price will be only 150 euros for 60.000 RPs if you buy both accounts here you save 200£

I accept paypal, cryptocurrencies and skrill.

More info add me at skype:
Closed Thread

Tags
rp cheap lol skin riot