Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEWARE FOR A SCAMMER LURKING AROUND.

Discussion on BEWARE FOR A SCAMMER LURKING AROUND. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation BEWARE FOR A SCAMMER LURKING AROUND.

I just got scammed by someone called Dragon Slayer on Skype. I tried to buy a bronze V account for 10 USD.

I went first and he said that he would change the email to mine.

He said it was done, and I did not recieve any email. Then I asked for the login info, and ofc it was incorrect. Then he logged off.

Please beware of who you're trading with.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
scam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BEWARE LEAGUE SCAMMER PER MIDDLEMEN AROUND
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey , today i got added by John Darek Skype : blackdogee he told me that he want to buy my Account and Stuff, he wanted to trade per Middlemen which was no Problem for me so i didn't denied , they Middlemen he wanted i had on my Friendlist , but then someone with a closely Name added me and Skype and they acted like he would be the Middlemen , middlemen fake : elQrandpa.elitepvpers real middlemen : elGrandpa.elitepvpers
Server lurking in the shadows...?
08/22/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
Are there any servers that are not advertising on topofgames & E*PvP? That's where I seek rappelz private servers and I really need one with low rates, I won't play on global after what I've heard from one of the players. I'm atm. playing redemption but it's too high, 10x with stamina saver gives 20x and that is really too fast for me :S, i'll appreciate any answer.
~+~+~[ALL-AROUND-SHOP]Runescape Gold&Stuff&More![ALL-AROUND-SHOP]~+~+~
05/04/2012 - Runescape Trading - 46 Replies
Good Day ! Herzlich Willkommen in meinem Runescape-Allaround-Shop ! Schaut euch um und seit begeistert, kauft euch Reich und habt mehr Spaß :D ! http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4157/platz2.pn g Bezahlungsmöglichkeiten: Überweisung (5% RABATT!!!)